Exteel its out and its free!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's wicked sick to the max of the core. And then some. *Fires his rifles at Spunky*

Best answers
First complete the tutorial, that will give you weapons and money. IMO just sell all the weapons it gives you and get dual iron curtains. I do just fine with the basic smgs but if you can afford it go for the beam spitters. Swords are about useless....you just look cool swinging dual beams around. Just save your money and buy nice rifles and smgs.
oh no no no, swords are far from useless. a bunch of the testers are wicked deadly with them(edit: this really only applys to a sword/shield combo. dual swords are indeed not that great).:fight:

a helpful tip for the people just starting out, if your not using it already, use shift to boost and turn the double tap off as soon as you can. using shift is waaaay more responsive and you can move easier with it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sword/Shield is pardon my expression, f*cking awesome. Just make sure you got a backup for long range in for example Last Stand.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fun. I like this game. So far, at least 2nd place each round, with a few "#1 best player"s here and there...

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Downloading. This had better explain why Phobius has a robot fetish.
Because anime mechish style games always kick ass!
Though nothing will truly come to what ACE(Another Century's Episode) has to offer until that time comes ACE will always be one of my favorite anime mech games ever!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
jesus, not sure how you guys are managing to get 40,000 credits so quickly.

especially when i cant resist buying crap thats only 9k

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Meh, stupid "at least 1 word & number" in your password requirements.. Either way, I'll download now :), looks good.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
P.S. Met Spunky too, he swears a lot.
Korean MMOs sometimes frustrate me. Sooo imbalanced... I was dominating so many helpless people all day and then I join the server Jakut is in and it's like "BLAM HAHA, YOU JUST GOT RAPED!". It would be the equivalent of going up against a level 70 with tier 6 gear in WoW... as a level one with no armor and nothing but fists... Strategy can't even help you. You just get rolled. It's really that bad. Everyone has 1000x better **** than you do. It's... saddening... And you barely make any credits after a round, so you can imagine my shock to hear that people are already at 40,000 creds. That's insane.

Edit: Oh and I've noticed that it's pretty much a cross between ESF and GunZ. Only, instead of running around aimlessly, you get to run around aimlessly as a robot.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bull****, Spunk. I almost beat Hwo with mah swordin', with a 100 in ping difference. I say almost because he usually ended up beating me with super-tricksy-jumping-tricks.

Wish there were grenades in this game, would make for fun in Last Stand when the Siege whoer-bots start pushing me aside with gunfire.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually, i was winning against Master Sergeants and so on when i was only a trainee with basic armor >_> Just buy the dual Iron Curtains and you'll be fine, then get double beam spitters and a good booster and you're set to go.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm, I'll try that. Maybe I've just been doing it wrong. I've also been up for the past 4 hours playing it, and I'm trying not to pass out on my keyboard as I type this. So... tired... but... so... hungry... must... eat... buttered... toast... and... drop... a... deuce... the... size... of... my... arm...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Damnit, it's actually not fun anymore, the only thing that keeps me playing is the hope that ill get my scootwing legs today.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heres my mech today:

Finally a sergeant :D.

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol jakut you will continue to play trust me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom