Exteel its out and its free!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lookin' for some ppl to play TDM/Territory with.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How is the balance? Can i lvl 1 just meet up and play w/ level 15's and be able to hold his own?
servers can be restricted to certain levels. for instance a server can be restricted to only allow levels 1-4 to play, or 1-14. in general, if you can think tactically and strategically theres not a huge need for a high level.

btw, is there a friends function for this game? if so how do i add people?

EDIT: ill show my mech once i get the paint i want, and when i figure out how you take screenshots

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
tf2 is its own game its all about soldiers this is all about mechs same premise sort of but each their own game. At the moment customization is not that big but still take you a while to reach that dream mech you want to buy. Damn Velos your doing awesome though you have 22 hours more play time then me lol.

I heard the game will be updated very often maybe once every 1 or 2 months to add a few things. The korean version has been out for 2 years so its pretty much nerfing weapons that are unbalanced from the korean version I'm sure and translating it to english.

Best answers
hope they start pushing the new mechs, weapons, and skills soon. ive seen the rest of them off of korean exteel, O_O. overflowing with awesome

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya I wouldn't mind having some new parts and weapons to buy but what I really want is those god damn beam splitters to get nerfed and possibly the iron curtain as well.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Beam splitters yea cause they are cheap and annoying but iron curtains are kinda expensive and only a small step up from the marauders, plus the firing rate feels kinda slow, but I still <3 them. Last stand is starting to feel really unbalanced though :(. I think the difficulty was set to 2 on this one game and it took 4 shots with the iron curtain to kill a basic drone when it usually takes 1... and half of the time the shots wouldn't register. Just feels really buggy sometimes. Oh well, im still hooked and I hate you for that because now my grades will suffer, oh well XD.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heh, i love last stand

you win a level 4 or 5 last stand match and your talking 2 to 3000 credits as a reward.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

What weapon config do you guys use? I prefer smg+blade and for more agile enemies dual smg.

Best answers

trying a new set of weapons out, Normally I go for a melee weapon and a gun, or a cannon thing. But I'm trying this new set up for now... these melee weapons seem great :O

Glode

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh well, im still hooked and I hate you for that because now my grades will suffer, oh well XD.
Haha love you too Enix! You should see how many people I got hooked on this game most of them like it had a few that were not interested in starting a new game but poor synth and Mobius I see those guys on a lot lol.

The best config I've come across is 2x Beam Splitters with 2x Iron Curtains so go in blasting your smg's then when they start to run pull out the IC's and blast them away with about 4 shots usually lol. The beam splitters take a full overheat to kill someone usually with light to medium armor, the big guys with large armor take more and I usually end up dead by their rocket barrages.

Also I noticed the game is a big buggy with the melee weapons though some people can use them with no problems and dominate me with them I have a really hard time getting in there and slashing people. Oh well guess it just takes some practice.

So what is everyone going for? I have my full zeeker might build the Blitzker next or the Devanstar I haven't made up my mind and its always nice to have a backup suit cause if you have a good suit and you die later on in the match it takes up to 10 seconds to respawn where as if you had another suit you could just spawn with that one.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, I open with my x2 Iron Curtains and then burn 'em down with my x2 Beam Splitters.

It basically dominates in Last Stand, as well.

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya last night we were doing lvl 5 last stand matches and damn that was epic and we thought we were toast but actually ended up defending the aerogates really good and the one guy on our team was able to take over the enemy base all by himself it was pure awesome.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
last stand i use dual particle blades and dual beam spitters

everything else i use particle blade/energy shield and the rifle you get in training along with a beam spitter.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So, after waiting for quite a while, i decided to just make a new account. So since i've just started, what do you people suggest me to do, save to buy a new mech or save to buy some new weps?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
First complete the tutorial, that will give you weapons and money. IMO just sell all the weapons it gives you and get dual iron curtains. I do just fine with the basic smgs but if you can afford it go for the beam spitters. Swords are about useless....you just look cool swinging dual beams around. Just save your money and buy nice rifles and smgs.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Scrapping is the equivalent of selling. Exteel ftw. :F

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Damn, this game is AWESOME!!! And thx for the wep suggestions, the iron curtains are awesome, gonna buy the beam splitters now. So, any clan recruiting XD?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Downloading. This had better explain why Phobius has a robot fetish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom