Exteel its out and its free!

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Exteel is a 3rd person mech action game where you pin yourself against opponents all over the world with all different types of weapons and skills. You can customize the mech to what you want, if you want a mech made for speed you can, if you want a mech for a balance of power, speed and defense you can and if you want a mech for just shear power and defense you can as well. It just came out of open beta last week and went live Tuesday. So far I got a lot of people from esf and some other community sites I visit hooked on it and we play a lot of team death match cause its more strategic then just simple death match mode where you gun and die pretty much lol.

Theres 4 modes in Exteel, death match, team death match, territory and last stand. Since everyone knows about DM and TDM I won't explain and most users who play any type of fps game will sort of know what territory is about. Basically territory is capture points then go after the enemies main spawn point well protecting your spawn points from the enemy so it comes down to strategy and who is more suited for offense and defensive action.
Last stand is a simple mode where you team up with everyone that joins to take on some enemy ai's and protect the spawn points from being captured so far I've noticed this is good for credit farming but ranking and leveling up isn't so. With last stand though they record the best scores of the week and all time so you can play that to see if you can become the best by defending your zone and destroying a lot of enemy ai's.

So if your interested go check out Exteel its fun and enjoyable.
Here is the signup page just download the client and register an account with playNC if you have to or if you already have an account just log in with that.
http://www.exteel.com/us/signup/
Also heres a video of some of the action
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0s0fF2vlG2U&eurl

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm downloading it now.

Does not taking part in micro-transactions make you significantly weaker than people who choose to buy items?

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not really I was using the first suit with a weapon called Beam Splitter for most of my time leveling up and saving up for the suit I have now. I would suggest stick to TDM or territory matches cause if you can get a team that knows how to work together you can dominate any match if theres no team work and everyone does their own thing your pretty much screwed. Also they have a nice friends system and a way to search specific players up though remember when searching for names its case sensitive.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll check it out, looked good the last time I heard something about it.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just got through the "Advanced tutorial". Seems ok so far.

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Post your pilot's name!!!
My pilot's name is Phobius (who would have known?!)

I started a clan with Synth and Hibiki called the Gurran Brigade we got a total of 6 members I believe at the moment some from esf some from just meeting in game. Not sure if the clan support is in or not I'm assuming you have to be a high level to make a clan and right now I'm only level 14 going on 15 after my next match.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This game is basically GunZ with mechs.

Best answers
nice, some exteel recognition. been at this game since the 2nd closed beta,pilot name: Veilos. Very fun, Especially when you get a good team on your side:yes:. now if only they would nerf those beam splitters a bit

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya the beam splitters are pretty powerful as of now.

I don't think its like gunz at all cause gunz was mostly deathmatch this is more a team strategy game with a lot bigger maps.

Best answers
i got it, name is BlackSteel. Its fun, but a wee bit too fast paced for me. I blow.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its not a bad game. not having played gunz i dont have a basis point.

overall id give it a 9.

names, of course, DaRkOwNs

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not really though I get a 40-50 ping to it up here in Canada and I'm running an AMD X2 Athlon 6000+, 2 gigz of ram, evga 8800gts.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heh, the game is very large on the ol' SNP (spray N' pray)

the overheat system manages to keep it in check though. spray too long and your ****ed.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Name's KamkaZee (stupid thing doesn't accept exclamation marks and just deletes them >.<).
Currently Lvl 4

Best answers
Looks nice but i cant find it to download.I alredy have PlayNC account becouse i was playing City of Heroes and Lineage 2.I check download section but its not there.Help?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom