Exteel its out and its free!

Best answers
Pilots name: Glodeinator
Having lots of fun with this so far :D. Look me up ingame if you wanna play some time.

Thanks for posting this, Phobius. Its great!

Glode

Best answers
Yes thanks Phobius.ONe more thing before i play: I CANT log in.I have PlayNC account and i was playing City of Heroes,Lineage 2 and Dungeon Runners with this account but it doesnt work in Exteel.I also sign up on the official Exteel site and for now i dont have some email for my account.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is really fun, its like armored core but without the ****ty controls.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Since i went out and forgot my password (to both of my ****ing accounts), I e-mailed the support and sitting here, waiting for them to reply to my request. I wonder if they'll just say f-off in a polite manner with the little "We thank you for your time" in the end.

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya I was playing with dark tonight and we were hitting it up pretty good till things got a little one sided with 7 really good guys with LT ranks came in and dominated us lol.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks for the new addiction Phobius... This is my mech so far MECHHH

I freaking love the last stand battles, but some guy accidentally put the difficulty to 5 and we didn't last but 3 mins, 2-3 difficulty is about all I can stand atm, even those get kinda crazy.

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I see someone bought some NC credits haha. I'll post a picture of my bad ass Virtigo next time I'm in game.

*Edit*
Heres Mine.

I have the Full Zeeker but I find the ScootWing arms to be much better for marksmanship and for speed.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
haha, yea XD.

My justification is if WoW addicts pay $15.00 a month just to play, $1 for badass mech parts in an otherwise free game is just fine :D...I'll end up spending more though lol...

[edit]

That's sexy. I think those are the arms I'm saving up to get. I have like 19k so far, I think they are 25k.

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Haha Enix thats a good argument thats for sure. The parts I have no I have no need for any of the NC coin parts lol. Though right now the beam splitters are one of the best weapons in game but I heard next update they will be getting nerfed along with the Iron Curtains.

If your up now lets head in and I'll add you to my friends list!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea, I'm up and probably will be for another 2 hours or so. I think I added you, or tried anyway. I'm on now, fartin around in the lobby.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks good! i wonder how a dbz game would look with this game's engine...:)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega, you don't need to be US to play that game -_- I play it.

Best answers
I still cant log in.What the **** is this?How can i sign up for Exteel so i can start playing.I tried my PlayNC account and its not working.I also sign up in the official Exteel page and i am waiting 2 days and i still dont have some email from them.****

Edit: I made 2 more accounts EU and US and both are not working on Exteel.I have US Exteel i will try EU if i find.

Best answers
Is it better than Heavy Gear/ Heavy Gear 2... In custimization and gameplay?

Best answers
the customization doesnt give you as much to choose from as a game like heavy gear might(havent played it, so dunno). but judging by the posts, anyone here will tell you the gameplay is awesome. which is true:D

since everyone else seems to be doin it, my mech so far:

yay, hit master seargent last night:yes:

Best answers
How is the balance? Can i lvl 1 just meet up and play w/ level 15's and be able to hold his own?

Best answers
depends on how well both play, but it could be done. just with some difficulty

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Game play is a clunky and basic to start off. Tbh any multi player game thats come out now / recently just fails compared to Tf2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom