✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Nice :eek:

Like the piccolo on the right bottom :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think there should be a bar of some kind under the page to show the end, it looks like it's never ending. =0, I know that's what the piccolo (man did I spell that right?) is for, but meh.

Best answers
I dont like the goku/frieza picture on the top, and I dont like that piccolo on the bottom right. Plus, it kinda annoys me that everything is to the right. Other then that, I like it a lot. Nice job.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Most people said they like the layout anyway, just that the goku/frieza at the top doesn't look right. I happen to think it doesn't look right too. Other then that though, I really like it. Great job :yes:.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Looks good, but please get rid of the serif fonts.

Reading a page that uses serif fonts is equivalent to pouring sand into your eyes.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
use arial plz and edit the upper right corner ... it looks kind of cheap imo >_>

^__^"

Best answers
Heh, I like the old 1 more. Looks alot cleaner, proffesional, and I like those colors alot more. You should keep the current lay/ or edit the current lay. But then again, who am I heh.

EDIT

Looking at it again. You should change the orange buttons, make them blue instead of orange. I think that would look alot better already.

★ Black Lounger ★
Best answers
oh i dont care for the critiques i love them actually. I was just being sarcastic. Im going to take off the characters from the top...but wont be changing the font...looks good as times new roman

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looking good man. Though it says you are both retired and on the team, and Magus is on the BT list twice. Other than that, I like it :yes:

Force Pit Member
Best answers
seriously X you miht as well take the goku and freeza out since they are being redone, check the team forums shows that we are working on them :p.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
added ya, i'll see yah when you sign on again :p.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*points at pm's*

no need to spam topic with personal chatter

that is what pm's are for afterall :rolleyes:

Best answers
WOW Nice similar to the current one but alot nice whats a good word to decribe it hmm...

I know

Shiny

Whats that? Paladin in your eye?
Best answers
i am heading away for 1 week today for vacation (its my 21st today), so i'll be back on the 9th of July, and the ESF new website will be live on or around the 18th-19th of July

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looking good so far, althought I think the font could change.. but it doesnt really matter it still looks nice

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom