esf team plz look it up , its about ur transformations

Best answers
Before you ppl start straining your heads about this, save yourself the trouble. Me and zero did that about 4 months ago and have worked everything out. :)

Best answers
yeah.... i like this with multple transformations too!!!!

Best answers
you mean it doesnt work for you either?
man i hate when things go wrong =)

Best answers
Really, do you? I didn't ever think that anyone could dislike things going wrong...

Best answers
Wow... I thought it would be special if someone disliked things to go wrong. And now here are two people who think so at one place!

Best answers
Jeez I was just kidding about the cookie attack for the very reason that it'd be an instant kill thing.

However... Maybe it should just temporarily turn em into a cookie, like for a few seconds or time based on the pl of the person transformed? That way, n00bs could 'cookie' someone powerful, but it'd only last a second and they'd change back and whomp on their ass.

On the whole subject of transformations, etc. I really think that Freiza should be able to stay in his forms for as long as he likes, since it's 'natural' for him to transform if he wants, and he'll be far weaker than short-lived transformations such as SSJ2 Gohan, etc.

Also, please no Mystic Gohan, Saiyaman or Chibi people. Rubbish rubbish rubbish and u wouldn't be able to transform like that on the battlefield, so while I admit we're not going for total reality here, please don't go for total fantasy either! :)

Best answers
maybe there could even be attacks, that can only be used in special stages of transformation (for example that only Freezer Stage 4 can use Deathball or something). But I won't like those 'cookie-attacks' you're talking about.

Best answers
we arent talking about the attacks , we r talking about gazolines sig!!!!!!!!! it doesnt work cuz of angelfire grrrrrr!!!!!!!!
maybe antoine3323 could help me!!!!!!!!!

Best answers
If I read correctly this topic's title is "esf team plz look it up , its about ur transformations", so it's not about anyone's sig... There is a forum called "Artwork". There you can talk about sigs

Best answers
Originally posted by [SSj]~Piccolo
(for example that only Freezer Stage 4 can use Deathball or something).
In the saga he can even use it in firts form(he destroyed the planet vegeta with it),so it would be **** to make it like you said!!!!

Best answers
grrrrrrrrrrrrrr i know that this section is not for sigs but its my thread and we just tested it grrrrrrr

Best answers
i don't wanna disturb, but the cookie attack is already in the new bete, so you can't change (i think it is cool).

Best answers
to be honest it doesn't really matter how many formsa person have, its not going to increase there stat's ( unless they code it in ) its only going to give them a new look. there's no dis-advantage. minus that some character are going to have more looks then others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom