• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Badassologist Ph/D
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
To wait for this game how to wait for the end of the world which no one knows when will be:)
I look forward to this game :) I like this game :p
Good try but everyone knows that when this game is released the sheer awesomeness will cause the world to end. Just like the release date, no man knows the day or the hour.

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
It would be much better (in my opinion) to have 1 big release. You have to wait a bit longer but therefor you'll get all characters and stuff at once

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
They can't be set behind schedule because they have no schedule lol. Hence why there is no release date and there never will be^^.
Everything has a schedule official or not. When you start doing something and say to yourself "hmmm 2 hours then move on" its a schedule. Even when you do that without you knowing it.

And actually they have an inteam schedule or atleast they had long time ago(remember a post from darktooth(i think) explaing of the no release date rule) but because it changes everytime they aren't posting it. For example : They are at 67% to finish the game then a bug pop ups and sets them back to 33% or a real life problem/eventetc slows them down.

Last another thing that they won't post a release date is that they don't want to make the same mistake like another group that posted a release date and couldn't keep up with it.

Wannabe Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Everything has a schedule official or not. When you start doing something and say to yourself "hmmm 2 hours then move on" its a schedule. Even when you do that without you knowing it.

And actually they have an inteam schedule or atleast they had long time ago(remember a post from darktooth(i think) explaing of the no release date rule) but because it changes everytime they aren't posting it. For example : They are at 67% to finish the game then a bug pop ups and sets them back to 33% or a real life problem/eventetc slows them down.

Last another thing that they won't post a release date is that they don't want to make the same mistake like another group that posted a release date and couldn't keep up with it.
67 to 33%, wow! Must be a serious bug that acts like a virus, it half's the revision number and wiping all the computers that have ever checked out from the SVN server.. We'll call it, "The Grega Virus".. Programmed by Raven..

I might have gotten a little sidetracked...

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
67 to 33%, wow! Must be a serious bug that acts like a virus, it half's the revision number and wiping all the computers that have ever checked out from the SVN server.. We'll call it, "The Grega Virus".. Programmed by Raven..

I might have gotten a little sidetracked...
A bug that pops up which makes lots of FX systems unusable would do that. Or an update of an existing system that gives us better performance also drops %

Force Pit Member
Best answers
^^ Hence the name, "The Grega Virus"... So you are the sole reason that ESF:F isn't out yet eh? You are the one that has infected all of the SVN checkouts eeeeh?!

But ontopic, I didn't get that last bit..better performance means drops in %? How come? :)

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
^^ Hence the name, "The Grega Virus"... So you are the sole reason that ESF:F isn't out yet eh? You are the one that has infected all of the SVN checkouts eeeeh?!

But ontopic, I didn't get that last bit..better performance means drops in %? How come? :)
Redoing a system can cause all the stuff made with the old system to stop working. And all that stuff has to be remade again.

Best answers
Redoing a system can cause all the stuff made with the old system to stop working. And all that stuff has to be remade again.

Exactly, why keep back-ups when you can have fun remaking everything.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers

Hi took time following the evolution of ESF and wanted to ask. project like this now? The team thinks this survey? and you are having many problems with bugs and stuff? sorry for my English. a greeting

Best answers
I'm unable to vote but I choose the "Two Phases"
I've been lurking for a long time and I finally decided to purchase Half-Life just so I can play this game when its finally out. I just don't know which current esf I should download, beta or 1.2.3 :confused::confused::confused:

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I've been lurking for a long time and I finally decided to purchase Half-Life just so I can play this game when its finally out. I just don't know which current esf I should download, beta or 1.2.3 :confused::confused::confused:
1.2.3 still has some scarce players and it sometimes likes to crash(funnily not when you play only with bots) . 1.3 beta is buggy and likes to crash a lot. No bots and also no players. It's only a sneak peak to the new system in 1.3 but it's nowhere near the stage 1.3 is right now. So yeah go for 1.2.3, you might get some fun out of it, if you don't get your a kicked constantly.

Edit: also on some servers beware of so called V.I.P.'s

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Voting ended on the 24th of april ^^;

Swag
🌈 Beta Tester
👮 Moderator
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
1.2.3 still has some scarce players and it sometimes likes to crash(funnily not when you play only with bots) . 1.3 beta is buggy and likes to crash a lot. No bots and also no players. It's only a sneak peak to the new system in 1.3 but it's nowhere near the stage 1.3 is right now. So yeah go for 1.2.3, you might get some fun out of it, if you don't get your a kicked constantly.

Edit: also on some servers beware of so called V.I.P.'s
Vip is bull on those LT servers haha, but you can join my 4 servers they should appear in the list .. always starts with "ESF 1.2.3" and then if it's duel and its location after.

Best answers
The Beta is so nice looking and very fun but its a shame it crashes. is there a way to reduce that?
the other version is okay but the bots and everyone are so merciless. I'm still trying to see if I can lock-on somehow
great game, can't wait to play the Final

Last edited:
Best answers
Yea, the beta is okay and pretty decent.

But from what we are seeing now I wish they'd recruit some beta testers be pretty legit and really helpfull. Besides that.

the gameplay is down right amazing, can't wait for the sinlge release.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom