• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is it that tonjohn guy or whatever his name is? If so, I wasn't really referring to someone like him. I meant someone who originally worked on the Half-Life 1.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nah his nick was different.

But if he worked on HL1 or not, that i dont know. Heck didnt even know he was from Valve until sky told me ^^;

Only go forward sideways
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
2013-04-01 ESF availeble on steam for a bargain price of 89 euro :p
2012-12-21 ESF:F Available on steam at a bargain price of...your soul :devsmile:

Best answers
I think they made a pun or something in a terrible DB movie I will never watch, with his brother that doesn't actually exist, but who was named Tarble, the pun being Vegeta+Tarble=Vegetable.

But that never happened anyway, so move on, nothing to see here folks, nothing out of the ordinary here, move on.

Edit: Someone pointed out to me, that Vegeta looks kinda like an asparagus.
That was actually a decent movie. It was short and sweet.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm sure the team is still discussing it. Don't be so pushy.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Like every decision they've made, there are pro's and con's to each side. Only the team can really decide which way it goes, the poll was just for opinions. (go with stage releasing *hiss*)

Best answers
the poll doesnt matter:p sure manipulated anyway.....wait 2 more years then we maybe got a chance of a release^^ if they dont add any technologie were u can beam urself into the game with your own mind and become son goku urself

Like a Boss? :O
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
That was actually a decent movie. It was short and sweet.
Akira was also heavily involved with it, thus, to me, making it official. Everyone has a different opinion on the matter, but if AT had a large say in it, I count it as canon.

Swag
🌈 Beta Tester
👮 Moderator
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Akira was also heavily involved with it, thus, to me, making it official. Everyone has a different opinion on the matter, but if AT had a large say in it, I count it as canon.
Just the word "movie" though, doesn't it make it non-canon?

Swag
🌈 Beta Tester
👮 Moderator
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
It wasnt a movie. It was an episode long OVA.
Ah but still, it doesn't exist in the manga therefore non-canon for me.. it might be very close to the real .. (but aren't they usually that, more or less o_O)

Like a Boss? :O
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
The 'movies' tend to be around 45 minutes long, this includes the 2 TV Specials "Bardock - The Father of Goku" and "The History of Trunks" which are not really 'movies'. That episode long OVA was 35 minutes, the average length of a DBZ episode is 22 minutes. The Episode of Bardock was actually closer to this length then Yo! Son Goku and His Friends Return!! coming in at 20 minutes, however AT was not as heavily involved with that one so I do not view it as conon.

Usually you can tell what is a movie because it simply doesn't fit into the story, no matter how much you try, there is always at least 2 details that just don't fit. The TV specials have a better fit, as do the episode long OVA.

Last edited:
Swag
🌈 Beta Tester
👮 Moderator
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
The 'movies' tend to be around 45 minutes long, this includes the 2 TV Specials "Bardock - The Father of Goku" and "The History of Trunks" which are not really 'movies'. That episode long OVA was 35 minutes, the average length of a DBZ episode is 22 minutes. The Episode of Bardock was actually closer to this length then Yo! Son Goku and His Friends Return!! coming in at 20 minutes, however AT was not as heavily involved with that one so I do not view it as conon.

Usually you can tell what is a movie because it simply doesn't fit into the story, no matter how much you try, there is always at least 2 details that just don't fit. The TV specials have a better fit, as do the episode long OVA.
I don't know if you get to see it in the anime as it was a manga special, but you get to see future Trunks fight off cell knowing he's gonna be there and destroy his version of android 17 + 18.. now if that was in the anime I really don't know whether it's canon or not O_O

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
⚡Sūpā Regula-jin
Best answers
Esf final no there give demo ?.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
What OVA are you talking about guys lol ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom