Esf Movies

Best answers
Turns out the file was too big >.> 100Mb so ill just cut in half :eek:

::::edit:::
The chapter 1 intro

http://s53.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3NBS1KAIQ34140T032ZMY4B2V9

::: edit :::
wow seems like the fighting takes up most of the space.. so chapter 1 will have 3 parts... im convertnig the 2nd part now..
the 3rd part willl be full of all the action :p

::: edit ::: here is the 2nd part... Converting the last part now o.o
http://s23.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=29WUZKER1C8AU0LR2FQ2672O3I

:::: edit ::::
Holy crap the 3rd an final part is going to take me 45 minutes to convert.. an i dont have much time left.. so ill convert tomorrow :p sorry to keep you waiting..

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
You want me to download this and host this on HL2files.com?

Best answers
I wonder why nobody posted anything :(

*for the record*

Chapter 1 was to see if i could make the video look more profossional. I didn't go all out on the action part like normal.. ill mostlikely do that on chapter 2..
If i canget the dragon balls working on the other maps.

nge

Best answers
Eh. Nice job Jinx, and I appericate your time and effort. Personally I would like a little more chase cam/free cam at some points for future reference; this is just my taste.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
eh it was good but for next time how about the free fighting scenes get mixed gradually with the scripted scenes, it just seemed like they were just fighting and all of a sudden its a close up of frieza laughing and kicking gohan down a cliff

Best answers
Ok, to be honest, it completly lost my attention. After 60 seconds my brother had to tie me to the chair to watch the rest. Story you say? I had no idea what the hell was happening the whole time through. Maybe use some text or some kind of voice over to lead the way. I DID like how you TRIED to make a story with it and add a little emotion but really WE CANT TELL. It went a little too long with the advanced melee and it was too zoomed out to really feel the action of it. You may say that you don't want to feature one character but you could tell the story from say Gohan's prespective. You quite a long road ahead of you kid.

nge

Best answers
I kinda was hoping that Freiza would've worked in more laser, and Gohan some shield usage.

Best answers
Ok... For those of you didn't catch the story in the vid.... here it is..

[Piccolo steals the dbs an drops 1 in the water .. the other drop are dropped but only picc knows where.. frieza sees him drop it in the water from afar.. then gohan comes an sees freiza.. they fight becuz of past differences..
Goku cuts of piccolo.. then piccolo uses sbc to get away.. gohan fights frieza some more....gohan quickly gets away after the blast.. frieza doesn't chase instead he frieza he runs back to the dragon ball an flys away... the end

From now on i guess ill use subtitles with funny sound effects to represent someone talking.. That may help me out... sorry for the inconvenience..

oh an the fight scene >.> i didnt put too much effort into it becuz that wasn't my goal so expect more next time on chapter 2... like i said on my previous post

Best answers
Due to the lack of resources.. and The Unability to have dragon balls on most maps... i wont be finishing chapter 2 - ect... ill just stick to my fighting videos an get better at recording/editing that way..

Although tired of the Sh** people keep giving me ill make more videos.. but with less patients..

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Download maps. Try 1.1 maps they are dragon ball compatable. Like cell day/cell night from 1.1 or try esf_cellarena_B3 (or w/e it's called) that has the dragon balls all nice and neatly together for you so you don't have to collect them.

Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
Download maps. Try 1.1 maps they are dragon ball compatable. Like cell day/cell night from 1.1 or try esf_cellarena_B3 (or w/e it's called) that has the dragon balls all nice and neatly together for you so you don't have to collect them.

yea but.. i need dragon balls on gero...

TREX
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Perhaps it's time you had to use evm to accomplish your means, as it has the dragon balls in nearly every map, even if that means not all entirely original esf material. Nevertheless, it would be close enough would it not, or is that unacceptable? It is your decision, but I will always give you a hand with your movies. Or you could film on an evm server also but you would have to install evm either way, and with a different server lag could very well cause the fraps recording to be choppy, which isn't the "professional" look you desire.

Best answers
i think ill stop with all the stories an thing im doing wait until esf 1.3 is release then once it's released ill make some fighting videos of esf 1.3 to get even better then once i feal im good enough.. ill go for a story... i think i dove into the story thing abit early

and if anyone wants me to record a tournament match ior just a regular match im willing to do so

:::edit:::
from now own i quit esf until 1.3 comes out.. but illl record matches an such an practice making thoes kinda videos look proffesional but insanely fun to watch also

Best answers
***********The Link************
http://s51.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1SJ9A5EFU85PS15WQ5N1I3S0WD

::: sorry 4 double posting::::

just want to say 1 thing... the reason why i think i dove into the story thing too soon is.. because i want to be able to make videos that look like a real proffesional did it.

Also the point of the video is just to explore what im able to do.. when i explore a good amount of effects i can pull off ill action pack some stuff like my goku vs vegeta vid that i could convert -_-

Gon

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
The pubs movie is alright, it doesn't have too much action, and I also watched my butt being kicked from two people.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
hey now, least you didnt die. O_- the angles were well captured and i saw some experemental musical syncing going on which is always intresting in my book. And gon, you were miraculously surviving the beating by 2 people... after getting hit about 16 times and even got your revenge on one of them. maybe jinx should start doing player spacific movies o_O *STARING* _____ whoever =/... Pretty cool that i ended up in there :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom