ESF FINAL

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Guys we should have the character baby. no baby vegeta just plain baby does that sound good:) this game could be the only game that just made plain baby.

Last edited:
Project Manager
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
we should have the character baby.
are you saying that you will model and skin him plus give him a proper rigg with animations ? Because that would be totally awesome, since you probably know that we just lack the manpower to do it :)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
if i knew how to model lol i will do it.i just need to learn

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Raven stop teasing people.

No DBGT content will be in ESF.

Best answers
killor when esf:final will be released there will be mods like ecx and character count about 100 because the team hacked the engine or somethin that they could do that graphics and the map size because one map would be 512 limit :)

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I doubt there will be such mods for the Final.

You would need a really good coder in order to add characters with AMXX past our XML system.

Data Technician
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
I doubt there will be such mods for the Final.

You would need a really good coder in order to add characters with AMXX past our XML system.
Well that's a shame.. But hey! I figure that ESF: F Will be so perfect that we don't need mods or anything to "improve" it ^^

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well we made the XML system handle pretty much everything. The positive side is that it makes our job a lot easier. Characters no longer need to be coded into the game, we can change animations, effects and everything related to that on the fly with no need to run it by the coders, and have them recompile the game for every little change.

The down side is, that its a totally new system. Its not related to HL nor is it close to how HL usually handles stuff. So you would need a really good coder in order to bypass it. In the end youd most likely just end up doing a new mod from ground up if you wanted to mod the Final.

Data Technician
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Hmm see your point.. Well we can at least hope that there's a good coder willing to do that for some mods, but I guess that in the end, ESF:F will be awesome enough as it is:smile:

Best answers
to the team DO NOT UPGRADE THE GRAPHICS OR YOU WOULD NEED TO MAKE AN INDEPENDENT OF THE GAME AND FOR PS3 AND 360 LOL!

Only go forward sideways
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
The down side is, that its a totally new system. Its not related to HL nor is it close to how HL usually handles stuff. So you would need a really good coder in order to bypass it. In the end youd most likely just end up doing a new mod from ground up if you wanted to mod the Final.
Lol so to add stuff such as ECX to ESF:Final they would have to create a mod within a mod xD. Or a mod for a mod hah

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
TBH I doubt if no modding support is a good thing for the game. I mean that's what keeps other games/mods alive nowadays.

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Well we made the XML system handle pretty much everything. The positive side is that it makes our job a lot easier. Characters no longer need to be coded into the game, we can change animations, effects and everything related to that on the fly with no need to run it by the coders, and have them recompile the game for every little change.

From my understanding of what you just stated, the Esf:Final isn't structured around the hl engine yet its a new build conjured up by the esf team?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom