ESF Fanatics Opens!!!!!! We need staff and other openings...

Best answers
I finally got the site up.

*link editted*

Right now, it's pretty generic. But I need staff. I have a huge list of the types of people I need for the site such as Graphic Artists, web designers, modelers, moderators, and way more.

The idea of the site is to heavily promote the ESF modification through up to date information on clans, the mod it's self, interviews with ESF staff, promote ESF Tournaments, tournament reports, contests for exclusive ESF Fanatics models and maps, and much more. But again, I need you help people.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry, no advertisements or recruiting on the forums.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I do belive this is considered as advertising, and that isn't allowed on these forums. Leaving the advertisement to your sig like you have is fine, but personal threads for it is a no-no.

Woop, just a little late on the post. *shrugs* oh well.

Best answers
Oh if it's considered an advertisement, I'm sorry.

When I read the AUP, it says no advertisements. Well, I thought they meant no selling of products of any kind. Cause it doesn't really say anything in there about fan sites and such.

I really like this game, and I wanted to help it by creating a website that was dedicated to all those ESF fanatics, like me, so the players could have a place to go to for clans and such.. Sorry if it's a burden on the site.

Jarrstin

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom