ESF beta 1.2 installation, pls help!!

Best answers
When i first downloaded beta 1.2 lite version, when i tried to install it came up with something about an I/O error. Since then I've downloaded it 6 times, occasionally downloading the full version which never opened at all for some memory file reason. Can anyone tell me why the lite one won't work for me when previous versions which I also have do? I have the latest Half-Life 1.1.1.0, and I'm using Windows Xp, I don't know if that has anything to do with it. Thanks a lot for any help, and by the way I LOVE ESF!!

Best answers
Your RAM or motherboard is broken. Just bring your comp to a pc shop.

Best answers
Are you sure? This computers almost brand new, only a month or so old. Isn't there anything I can download or any other way to fix the problem?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i atvise to use win me(melenium edision).
it can also be(i had that ones) that windows is fcktup, if that is the thing then reinstal win.

Best answers
Try downloading with a download manager, if that doesnt work...then I have no clue :/

Best answers
Thanks for the help guys; I downloaded one more 1.2 lite, didn't expect it to work but was pleasantly surprised. Everything's ok now! See ya

Best answers
I have the same problem but it's when I try to install hl1110. Can you guy's help? it's the same exact error that perfection is getting but just with hl1110

Edit: What server did you get it from Perfection?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom