ESF 1.2 too slow?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uub, in 1.1, aimbot was good for melee, becuase you could HOW or LSM with it. If you're always looking at your enemy, then at that point all you have to do is wait, and make sure you have more ki. So don't tell me it's useless, and don't ****ing tell me to keep my mouth shut. Did you even read my post? RE-read it, becuase you either skipped over it too fast, or you're retarded. I never accused anyone of hackng, HOWing, or LSMing. I simply recognized them as the exploits that were there.

Secondly I don't care how you think you can justify instant teleports, but you can't. If you use a script for anything, then you can't do it yourself, and you suck ass. I'm sorry, but that's the truth, so don't tell me that anyone deserves an instant teleport.

Stop trying to justify all of these exploits, you just can't. Also try using grammer, and some space inbetween paragraphs, it'll make you seem less retarded than you actually are.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow calm down there. A normal aimbot made for cs you cannot use in esf. It doesn't focus on one person and you end up going all over the place. Evilchimp (or whatever that guys name was) customized the cs aimbot however to work good with the melee system in 1.1. So you're both right...

Best answers
hahahaniceflameuwantpunctuationhereugoimleetzornowYAY!1one

and yea...u didnt need a damned aimbot to sit there and do nothing and how ppl...so like is said b4..it was useless...and if u dont know better keep your mouth shut...and that entire post wasnt directed towards u...i was addressing ppl in general that think the entire game was based on HOWing and similar exploits just because they saw it a lot...there was nowhere in there where i sadi the name "Phatslugga" and if there was id like u to point it out and i will appologize...ur just running out of arguements...ive proven that u guys are complaining about things that were VERY easy to counter..and all u can say is "errr...its an exploit..no matter what u say its still an exploit..errrr" so until u come up with a justified reason that they are unballanced and arent easily countered..other than someone hitting u in the back with them because lets face it..anything that u get hit in the back with can be considered an exploit...then dont bother posting in reply to me again..and keep your mouth shut...k thx bai

and i know EC personally...he customized the aimbot yes...but it only worked if u sat there...it didnt work if u swooped...if u swooped it did the same thing the old one did...so like is said earlier in this post it was still useless cause u didnt need an aimbot to sit there and how

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It doesn't matter, someone of your caliber, shouldn't be telling ANYONE to shut their mouth. Point is, you COULD use an AIMBOT with HOW or LSM and be a badass with it. All of the devil and devil wannabee's used it, PLUS they would crash the server, yet ANOTHER exploit in 1.1. IT doesn't matter if they were EASY to counter or not (I don't know how you can say HOW+aimbot is easy to counter, it isn't counterable, unless you HOW yourself.), the point is that they were there and they were exploits, can you get that through your thickass skull? re-read the definition of an exploit, retard, and you'll realize that they DO unbalance the game, and that they were fixed for a REASON. If they weren't unbalancing the game, and taking away from the gameplay then why did the ESF team take them out, huh?

Best answers
no they were taken out because noobs got hit with them constantly...which is the reason i gather that u are complaining...fixing bugs..taking out aimbot and crashing and script possibilities is all well and good...but to change an ENTIRE game because noobs got hit with the stuff is sad...just face it...if ppl would use their brains and use the counters and get away from it...then there wouldnt be any complaining would there?...looks like im not the retard here...im not the one that couldnt simply push a button to get away from everything i complain about...its u ppls fault for being caught with them when they were so easy to get away from...and i read the definition of an exploit...thats the point im trying to make...by the definition u gave the ONLY EXPLOIT IN 1.1 WAS HOWING...get that through your
Phatslugga said:
"thickass skull....retard"

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It doesn't matter, someone of your caliber, shouldn't be telling ANYONE to shut their mouth. Point is, you COULD use an AIMBOT with HOW or LSM and be a badass with it. All of the devil and devil wannabee's used it, PLUS they would crash the server, yet ANOTHER exploit in 1.1. IT doesn't matter if they were EASY to counter or not (I don't know how you can say HOW+aimbot is easy to counter, it isn't counterable, unless you HOW yourself.), the point is that they were there and they were exploits, can you get that through your thickass skull? re-read the definition of an exploit, retard, and you'll realize that they DO unbalance the game, and that they were fixed for a REASON. If they weren't unbalancing the game, and taking away from the gameplay then why did the ESF team take them out, huh?
Look. Before you were complaing that you couldn't detect aimbots but now you're complaining that aimbots are cheap. Ofcourse there cheap. There aimbots... A cheat. And I'm pritty sure devil was the only one that used aimbot in esf. He just had a different name every time he played (Devil and ec are the same person I think). The esf team took away howing because it people thought it was cheap. We're just saying that it's not that hard to counter if you know how. If you happen to meet somone that hows that you can't counter or have a hard time countering, then it's either your own fault for not being good enough or he has skill. I'm going to sound like I'm contradicting myself here, but there were infact some howers that were good (I know I sound silly saying this, but its true). Draylock being one of them. He would trick you thinking he was about to sidehit you and bam he would then how you. He did this every time and everytime you were left wondering how he did it. Those howers had skill imo. My hat goes off to poeple that can do that. It was rare to see a hower that had skill though. I only got beat by a couple of howers and the howers that beat me deserved to beat me .

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"Look. Before you were complaing that you couldn't detect aimbots but now you're complaining that aimbots are cheap. Ofcourse there cheap. There aimbots... A cheat."

I've always said that aimbots were cheap, and I've always said that in 1.1 they weren't detectable, I don't see your point here.

"And I'm pritty sure devil was the only one that used aimbot in esf. He just had a different name every time he played (Devil and ec are the same person I think)."

You couldn't tell if somoene was using it or not, that's my point.

"Draylock being one of them. He would trick you thinking he was about to sidehit you and bam he would then how you. He did this every time and everytime you were left wondering how he did it. Those howers had skill imo. My hat goes off to poeple that can do that. It was rare to see a hower that had skill though. I only got beat by a couple of hours and the howers that beat me deserved to beat me ."

Yes, some howers were good at it, but regardless, they have skill in an exploit, a part of the game that isn't supposed to be there, so it doesn't matter. Howers were easy to avoid, I'll agree with you, but that's not a justification for them. It's not intended to be in the game, simple as that, so now its out.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Wow, how did this go to lets define the exploits of 1.1 rather than talk about the topic here, which is Beta 1.2 speed.

Facts:
1.2 Speed was slowed down from 1.1
1.2 Tele was delayed from 1.1
1.2 game pace has sped up since 1.1

Opinions:
1.2 accuracy is much better
1.1 speed was much better
1.1 game pace was much slower
1.1 tele was just annoying w/o the cap (I think they should have 2 teles as fast as 1.1 and then have the cap start, but I'm sure that wouldn't fly so well.)

But see since, the speed and the teleport was delayed, the game pace was increased. Being so, fights might take forever right now, but in 1.2.1 with the non exploitable 1.2 adv melee it should go faster.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Actually there is a working aimbot and server crash for 1.2. There is also a new found modem crash. From what I can do now ESF 1.2 is alot easier for cheating and crashing then 1.1 and 1.0 combined. Don't believe me? Post your server IP and I would be glad to show you how they work. Btw, the aimbot was an easy config, it was unusable in Steam but with my new config my aimbot works better then my old beta version.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Aimbot's are useless in 1.2 now, head-ons give a fair chance to both players now. as for the crashing, I'm sure the ESF team will be glad to know your IP and ban you from the servers since you just admitted "From what I can do now ESF 1.2 is alot easier for cheating and crashing then 1.1 and 1.0 combined."

Crashes will occur, but it'sstill in beta and it'll all get fixed eventually. 1.2 still runs and plays better than 1.1, I've had little to no problems with it.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Sorry to burst your bubble but aslong as there are teams there will be ways to crash servers.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MysticUub said:
yea...u cant use an aimbot in esf...unless its for the instant shot things like finger/eye lazer...other than that its useless...i know at least 3 ppl that have used aimbots and told me that u cant use it for melee...and unless u have done it...and not been beaten because it works...keep your mouth shut cause u dont know what ur talking about...and yes...the whole melee system was flawed because of HOWing...but having teleports like they were was a nice counter to that...if someone was stupid enuff to sit there and wait for u to swoop they deserved to get hit in the face with a instant tele...its THEIR fault...guess what...all u had to do was keep moving...even if it wasnt a swoop...u didnt even have to have turbo on and u could dodge it...so apparently u were one of those ppl that got hit with it over and over becauase if u didnt...y do u even care?...what difference does it make if it didnt effect u?...then...u say..OMG THE MELEE SYSTEM SUCKED CAUSE EVERYONE HOWed...bs...i never howed...noone in my clan ever howed (on purpose)...so for u to sit there and accuse an entire community of abusing somethin like that just because u saw it a lot is dumb...and like hybrid said...i challenge ANYONE on these forums to name 10 ppl that they knew...beyond the shadow of a doubt...used tele scripts while fighting...i know i cant...and i played in just about every server there was in 1.1...the only person i can think of that ever used a tele script was draylock...if u wanna talk abot scripts...i know SEVERAL ppl that everyone in this community can identify with because of the clans they were in...but they ALL used scripts...not tele scripts either...they had scripts that all they had to do is hold one button and they would tele and charge all at the same time untill they let go of the button...they also had scripts that they could push and hold a button..and it would switch to and fire either buus candy...or frieza's finger lazer untill they let go then it would switch back....u dont hear anyone *****in about those do u...y?..because u didnt even know they were there...i dont know how many times i was accused of being an aimbotter or hacker or script user etc in 1.1...im even still accused of that in 1.2...but i know i dont use scripts...i take that as a compliment...it means that ive gotten good at the game and the ppl are too ignorant to comprehend that u can do stuff like that without cheating...so just because someone can win more than lose...doesnt mean they are using scripts hacks or exploits...and to assume so is ignorant and reckless...like i said b4...there was ONE exploit in 1.1 that didnt have a relatively obvious counter or drawback...and that was HOWing...and honestly...if ur complaining about HOWing...its half your fault...it takes 2 ppl to how...if u were being howed it was because u were going head on all the time...if u would hit at the side then u wouldnt have to worry about it now would u..

"Name an exploit in 1.2, that can equate to an exploit in 1.1... hell, name one at all that really affects the gameplay at all."

hmm....anyone else think of the "stun time" after melee and getting beamed because of it? id say that effects the game play more than howing ever did...at least if u wanted to u could get away from howing...
First of all, use punctuation, otherwise people wont read everything you wrote, like me.

1.) "Stun time after melee" is there so that your opponent can hit you with a beam.

2.) "Noone in my clan ever HOWed on purpose" yeah well most of the complaints about 1.2 have to do with newbs, not clans, right? Right. Hypocrasy.

3.) It isn't your fault if you get hit with a script, it's your opponent's, because scripts are instant, so all he has to do is get the cursor on you to hit you if you're standing still. It has nothing to do with you on the defensive end.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
K i didnt bother reading most of what was said, BUt for one EC and devil are 2 different people i know them both.

And there exploits i 1.1 and 1.2 HAS EXPLOITS you just havent noticed them or havent found them out. And aim bot was hard in 1.1 they dont make an aimbot that snaps to ONE PERSONS HEAD, they see an "evil" person and snap to them and sence esf is mosly open feild it was useless in melee. And same goes for 1.2

And Phat Silver Saiyan has been banned from thses forums like 50x he has a dynamic ip, you cant ban that.

Best answers
Sonic Boyster said:
1.) "Stun time after melee" is there so that your opponent can hit you with a beam.

2.) "Noone in my clan ever HOWed on purpose" yeah well most of the complaints about 1.2 have to do with newbs, not clans, right? Right. Hypocrasy.

3.) It isn't your fault if you get hit with a script, it's your opponent's, because scripts are instant, so all he has to do is get the cursor on you to hit you if you're standing still. It has nothing to do with you on the defensive end.

1.) and we all saw what a great idea that was...y should there be a stun time after?...in adv melee both ppl are stuned...so noone can shoot a beam...after simple melee they can hit u while u are flying back...theres no point for it to be there at all..all it is is an oportunity to be beamed in the back

2.)wtf r u talking about?...i never said anything about my clan and 1.2...noone even plays 1.2 anymore because of how much it was butchered...theres no hypocrasy anywhere in that statement because i never mentioned 1.2 and my clan did i?..no.

3.) yes it was their fault...like i said...and if u really would think about it...in order to hit someone with something instant like that they would have to stand still..right?..right...i used the mouse wheel as teleport sometimes so i know...in order for me to hit someone with it they had to be standing still long enuff for me to get a bead on them and acctually use the wheel...which in itself takes skill..because if u move the mouse a little bit at all then u miss..and are screwed because u are out of ki...so it has everything to do with them on a defensive end...in that if they keep moving and not stand there trying to beam spam or abuse the system (1.1) then they wouldnt get hit by it now would they? nope..didnt think so...

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Standing still for a whole second shouldn't cost you health unless your opponent has a laser. If you can't figure out the connection between your clan talk and this thread I wont bother elaborating. "Stun time" after being knocked back is there on purpose. Damage is being reduced after the patch to balance things out more. If you don't want to get ki blasted while stunned just don't get hit... about the most damage anyone is likely to do to you after the patch with a combonation of two stun hits and two ki blasts is 56 damage, and that is if they are at 2x server average PL, where melee damage caps off. In a clan tournament or something like that it isn't real likely that will happen to anyone, so the damage will be closer to 25-30, whereas now it's about 35-45. 30 damage, assuming you're good enough to link two simple melee hits and properly aim two ki blasts against somebody who is swooping circles like mad, is not all that unreasonable. Most of the time you wont get hit with 2 ki blasts anyway.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MysticUub said:
1.) and we all saw what a great idea that was...y should there be a stun time after?...in adv melee both ppl are stuned...so noone can shoot a beam...after simple melee they can hit u while u are flying back...theres no point for it to be there at all..all it is is an oportunity to be beamed in the back
Advanced melee and simple melee are two different things that work differently, that's why. Let's not make every aspect the game the same, okay? Also, depending on how fast you recover, you have a chance to block or dodge a ki blast before it gets to you,

2.)wtf r u talking about?...i never said anything about my clan and 1.2...noone even plays 1.2 anymore because of how much it was butchered...theres no hypocrasy anywhere in that statement because i never mentioned 1.2 and my clan did i?..no.
No one plays 1.2? More people play 1.2, than they did 1.1. back in the day you were lucky if you found more than 2 servers that had a decent amount of people, and had a good ping as well. When i load up 1.2, I have usually at least 10 decent pinging servers with people in them.

3.) yes it was their fault...like i said...and if u really would think about it...in order to hit someone with something instant like that they would have to stand still..right?..right...i used the mouse wheel as teleport sometimes so i know...in order for me to hit someone with it they had to be standing still long enuff for me to get a bead on them and acctually use the wheel...which in itself takes skill..because if u move the mouse a little bit at all then u miss..and are screwed because u are out of ki...so it has everything to do with them on a defensive end...in that if they keep moving and not stand there trying to beam spam or abuse the system (1.1) then they wouldnt get hit by it now would they? nope..didnt think so...
No, it's not their fault, becuase you're doing something that isn't intended in the game. People shouldn't have to expect something like that, if it were never meant to happen. It's kind of like when you'd play mortal kombat, and you and your friend got up to the part where you had to break the diamond block. You'd start tearing your fingers apart on the controller, while your friend who bought a "Turbo controller" just held a single button as his bar soared past yours. Then he turned to you with a smug smirk of satisfaction, which kindly, slapped off of his face for him. teleporting is not meant to be used on the mouse wheel, and it's not meant to be scripted, that's why there's a delay.

You still haven't mentioned an exploit Uub. You've only mentioned the things that you don't like. There's a difference. The things I've mentioned were comfirmed by the team. You aren't the final say in what an exploit is Uub, as you think you are, it's the team.

Best answers
I would like to ask the team is there a way that it could be "non exploited" without toning down teleport or it has to do that for it to work?

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He did mention an exploit. He said beaming somone when they come out of advanced melee.

Best answers
Ok guys everything has bugs/exploits/cheats you can use to win the game. We have to learn how to deal with it like many other games, so bugs will be here as long as there are people who love to find them.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hybrid said:
He did mention an exploit. He said beaming somone when they come out of advanced melee.
If you mean simple melee, that's intentional. If you mean advanced melee, that was corrected.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom