Earth's Special Forces tournament, 2011!

Swag
🌈 Beta Tester
👮 Moderator
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
So here we are once more, an all fresh start for a new intense melee-battle!

That's right we are going for one more tournament... but that's IF we get enough people..

So we need all your lazy asses to sign up, once we've gathered enough people we will move on to next step.

Unfortunately once more we do only invite people that lives in European regions and countries... Yes I know it sucks ... but so does a huge ping difference and we don't want to part battles up in half to make them fair.

However this time the winner doesn't go out with an empty wallet. We have sponsored the decent amount of 50 euros, not enough to make you rich - but not so bad for just sitting on your ass and having fun is it?
(Miro is the trusted sponsor)

Of course if you guys wants to pique the excitement you are allowed to add your own funds into the price... anyone who is willing to please type in your post how much, I am pretty sure it will exceed 50 euro ... but that's what we can promise for now. If enough funds are added, which hopefully will happen we might even consider parting up the general pool for the second place in the tournament.... but if not the 50 euro goes to #1

The reason why we decided to make this tournament and even add some money into it... we decided to bring back the ESF-crew together... whether you take the tournament serious or not does not matter too much for us. We just want to see you guys together at least one more time... give the game a proper goodbye (for you that don't play it occassionally...) Let's all be there and play together at least one more time..

So you guys on forums that thinks you were so god-like back then... just get your ass in game and show it to us, we are waiting! :D

A proper thread with proper information will be made if we get a decent amount of players, if we get an undesired amount then **** it all!!!!!

Best regards

- Shadi and Miro.

Last edited:
Super elite
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I will smash you >_>

And I will eat you >_>

Only on my desktop because my laptop is crap.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Best of luck.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Probably don't have any real chances of winning but I will take part hopefully.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Id join, but sadly my schedule doesnt allow it. Well at least for sundays. I could squeeze out some hours on saturdays, but sundays im away nearly the whole day only coming back in time for the meeting with the testers/devs.

🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
On behalf of Syndicate-X™ aka. -[Pure Badassery]-™ aka. CoranaBytes™ we wish to decline our partake in this "tournament"
Thou we are elated due your consideration of participation on behalf of Sydicate-X™
The Team of Syndicate-X™ regals itself on the hopefully vital efforts in this more or less enthralling endeavour of those young entrants.
God speed and allway remeber Anger feels better when you have a target!™ Syndicate-X™

Any abuse of these named labels and trade makrs will lead to your full punishment at the extent of the law.

Warmachine
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I join.

STEAM_0:0:3705570

Last edited:
Swag
🌈 Beta Tester
👮 Moderator
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Could you put in steam community ID's and countries in when you sign up please? Would help a bunch.

edit:

Id join, but sadly my schedule doesnt allow it. Well at least for sundays. I could squeeze out some hours on saturdays, but sundays im away nearly the whole day only coming back in time for the meeting with the testers/devs.
I think that's pretty decent, if you can squeeze 1 or 2 fights in a week I think that's all we want... yeyeye prolly a double post but idc.

sg2

Best answers
What's the point of the tournament if Miro and Togan participate? They play so much despite already being the best in Europe for many years. Therefore the outcome is obvious and not that interesting...

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
On behalf of Syndicate-X™ aka. -[Pure Badassery]-™ aka. CoranaBytes™ we wish to decline our partake in this "tournament"
Thou we are elated due your consideration of participation on behalf of Sydicate-X™
The Team of Syndicate-X™ regals itself on the hopefully vital efforts in this more or less enthralling endeavour of those young entrants.
God speed and allway remeber Anger feels better when you have a target!™ Syndicate-X™

Any abuse of these named labels and trade makrs will lead to your full punishment at the extent of the law.
lol you suck

Best answers
lol sg2, dont give up yet... im not going to join the tournament,
everyone should fair togan and forget me , im out of the picture ;)

Swag
🌈 Beta Tester
👮 Moderator
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Oh a little extra bonus.. since Miro is the sponsor he won't join but he decided to add in some extra fun!

When we have a winner, the winner will do a 1v1 fight vs Miro, if the winner wins against Miro an extra 25 euro will be granted to the winner.. just a bonus!

So when we have a winner that has made it through the tournament + beating Miro in the end not just 50 euro will be granted but 75!

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Miro is a nub.

Discord Member
Best answers
Sounds like a bit of fun, no harm in giving it a try even if im free now :p

2D god
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
ill join in to :D

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You got my info or do you still need it?

Also dont expect me to get to far. Im to rusty to be any good.

Swag
🌈 Beta Tester
👮 Moderator
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
I will ask Miro to make a list of steam community pages and names... for the ppl I already have in my list or he has in his list it's not obligatory for you to give it in (would help a bit though :p)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom