earth special forces open beta not final help!?

Proud owner of ESF:Final
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
ok i wantetd to ask you guys where i can get earth special forces 1.3 open beta nt the new open beta final

i mean the version before open beta final

just esf 1.3 open beta

because i heard that i has good grafiks and the most playable version here

here is a video about it :[video=youtube;ALe5b4sdEG0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALe5b4sdEG0[/video]

i think its this version

pls help me and post download link here

great thanks on you

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
lol didns exppect some nicely grafiks but is there a version before 1.3 open beta final because someone says it exist a 1.3 open beta (not final) there it playable with bots can you help me

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
mc the older 1.3 is noth the final open beta right?? thats what i was searching!

---------- Double Post below was added at 10:05 AM has been merged with this post created 10:03 AM at ----------

sry dude wich from those 3 files is the version 1.3 open beta not final??

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
mc the older 1.3 is noth the final open beta right?? thats what i was searching!

---------- Double Post below was added at 10:05 AM has been merged with this post created 10:03 AM at ----------

sry dude wich from those 3 files is the version 1.3 open beta not final??
The two below the first one.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
so i must donwloade both files under the fist link but its a patch? how to install it

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so i must donwloade both files under the fist link but its a patch? how to install it
No, all three files are full releases, not patches (if I'm not mistaken). So, you only need to download one of them.

As for installing them, you need to extract the .rar file (of the two files below the first) to a new folder in the Half-Life folder in your Steam directory.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
hop it works is it like esf 1.3openbeta final only the hud is not the same

---------- Double Post below was added at 11:19 AM has been merged with this post created 10:19 AM at ----------

ok it works!!!! nice!!!!!

but i have now an other problem when i join a server it appear an error from steam :steam validatioin not reject wth is this i did all to play this game i even buy hal-life 1 for 9.99€

-.- ps: i can join only a few servers

---------- Double Post below was added at 11:29 AM has been merged with this post created 11:19 AM at ----------

when i succesfully joined a game the game crashed after a few sec i dont know why the screen stoped and i cant move or something it dont give me any errors

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You'll be better off with 1.2.3.

The 1.3 open beta is unstable and buggy, so there's not much you can do.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
ehm yes i donwloaded 1.2.3 install it then i install ercx or something to get more characters and then it give me errors when i open a server or start a map

the 1.3 open beta works great :S what should i do to fix the prob.

---------- Double Post below was added at 11:43 AM has been merged with this post created 11:36 AM at ----------

ok i reinstalled 1.2.3 adn it works fine now i test it when i install rc ecx

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For the "Steam Validation Rejected" error, try deleting the "ClientRegistry.blob" file in your Steam folder. Though, be warned that by deleting it, your username and password will be cleared and you have to enter them again (if you automatically log-in, that is).

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
hmm thx but now i have the problem with when i wanna play esf 1.2.3 rcecx2 with big pack the game crashed and giv me trsyalloc errors or something idont know why i have a originaly steam and half-life copy

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
ok problem resolved but the problem with steam validation still have ...... i dont know why i can only join a few server soo...-..-

---------- Double Post below was added at 12:23 PM has been merged with this post created 12:09 PM at ----------

ok can someone give me a melle tutorial ?? i dont aunderstand this melle system -.-? thx

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
lol nice tutorial it rly helped me ok im rdy to train and play online only one darning problem steam validation i testes it what MC told me but it doesnt work

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
ok ehm i installed esf 1.3 and when i want to the select chara it show me the old grafiks and the selection from esf 1.2.3 o.0 i installed it rightly by the way can play now on normal server but still in some validation rejected

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom