DREAM MATCH!??!

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's no wonder that DBZ was such a departure from DB when the inspiration for a new, better Goku was none other than the Man of Steel.

Word on the street Vegeta was stolen from Beauty and the Beast, but I'll leave that research to you.

Sentry vs. Captain Marvel

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
That's the issue, he tried to assess his powers and place him in another universe. You need to place them both in to a separate universe that doesn't native to either one. Because then you base their powers on other characters in the universes.
What's wrong with categorizing Goku if he existed in the DC/Marvel universe? I can say the same to Superman and say if he came to the DB universe he would be supreme. Either way Supes is above Goku.

Sentry vs. Captain Marvel
I don't follow DC much so I'm not too familiar with Cap Marvel, but I think he's on par or slightly below Superman? If so, Sentry wins.

Captain America vs Batman

Last edited:
Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He usually beats the **** out of Superman with his Shazaam **** since its magic.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Captain America would crush Batman; I mean, what are you going to do to a trained supersoldier with an indestructible shield?

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
He usually beats the **** out of Superman with his Shazaam **** since its magic.
Ah but that doesn't put him above Supes in the DC hierarchy. I still think Sentry would win since he's apparently immortal now.

Captain America would crush Batman; I mean, what are you going to do to a trained supersoldier with an indestructible shield?
Batman has his own gadgets and is basically a genius. He has also mastered 127 martial arts o_O and is peak human which is what the super soldier serum did to Cap. But the thing Cap has going for him is that he doesn't fatigue like a normal human.

Last edited:
Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ah but that doesn't put him above Supes in the DC hierarchy. I still think Sentry would win since he's apparently immortal now.

Batman has his own gadgets and is basically a genius. He has also mastered 127 martial arts o_O and is peak human which is what the super soldier serum did to Cap. But the thing Cap has going for him is that he doesn't fatigue like a normal human.
When'd that happen to Sentry? I haven't really kept up since WWH.

I always get into this argument, but I'll explain it again. Batman is in peak physical shape. This means he's basically the greatest olympic athlete ever. Cap is in peak human physical shape, meaning he is the best a human can ever possibly be without becoming superhuman. As human keep evolving, and either get faster or stronger, Batman will get left behind, but Cap will continue to be the pinnacle of human physicality.

That out of the way, Batman has a ton of gadgets, Cap has his shield. Any gadget that poisons or is otherwise meant to debilitate, slow down, or weaken a person would be mostly ineffective against Cap because of his regenerative abilities. That leaves what? Goo, explosives and ice? Batarangs? Whatever. Batman knows 127 martial arts, Cap knows undoubtedly less than that, but despite this, is still one of the best martial artists in the Marvel Universe. Batman is a man with a plan, but if he isn't given time is forced to think on his feet. This means he's going to get his ass kicked for awhile until he formulates a plan that will actually succeed, and then at the last minute, he'll smile in victory as his opponent activates his trap card. We're not in his backyard, though, so that isn't an inevitability. Cap, on the other hand, is a tactical genius. Yeah, he's great at formulating plans, but his strength lies in his ability to instantly adapt to new situations and formulate plans on the spot. He is a combat leader, not a detective, and his ability to think on the fly is what saves lives.

Then we have Cap's, for all intents and purposes, infinite stamina, his crazy reflexes and basically everything else that makes him as dangerous as he is, and we're left with the result of Nazi experimentation vs. a man who misses mommy and daddy, but has no real abilities outside of what he can acquire in the gym or in a book. I don't doubt that Batman could give him a run for his money, if only because he's the goddamn Batman, but in the end, especially if Bane is any indication, he'll succumb to the Stars and Stripes.

Freedom prevail, *****es.

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
During Siege I believe. He was blown apart by Morgan Le Fay then reformed at the Avengers tower undelr his own power. He was killed by Molecule man then came back and showed molecule manipulation of his own and beat him. He then firmly states that he cannot die. Although he's dead at the moment after being defeated by Thor and the avengers. It's because he doesn't want to come back, fearing the void. After siege i'd perhaps even put him above Silver Surfer.

I do agree Cap would win. He's beaten Spiderman who can lift 10 tons and Wolverine who has learned every martial arts on Marvel Earth. In terms of strength, Cap wins. Durability, Cap as well. The only thing Batman has for him is a slight Martial Arts advantage and intelligence. In a straight up fight Cap beats Batman more times than not.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Man, Sentry is such a boss.

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Sentry is so badass. Check out his fight vs Ares in Siege.

Norman Osborn is now the director of H.A.M.M.E.R. (S.H.I.E.L.D.) and tricks Ares the Olympian deity to lead an attack on Asgard telling him that Asgard was taken over by Loki. Eventually Ares figures out he was manipulated say's he'll rip off Norman's head and charges at him. Little did Ares know, Norman called Sentry prior. Sentry appears out of no where and slugs Ares as he was charging at Norman.

goodbye ares :(

Last edited:
Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Yeah, he's definitely better than Superman.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I need to start reading comics again. >.>

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nate Grey vs. Sentry

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Everything else vs Sentry

/thread

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Nate Grey vs. Sentry
Sentry wins. He has telepathy on the level of Xavier and should beable to resist his telepathy long enough to speedblitz him for the win. Silver Surfer pretty much speedblitzed God Cable who is Nate's twin, and took him out rather easily. Plus Void has beaten Nate already.

dabura vs full power cell
FPC wins i think

Thanos vs Sentry + Silver Surfer

Last edited:
Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Can't Sentry beat Thanos alone?

Also, who the heck is Thanos?

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers

Thanos the mad titan

Basically the comic book hierarchy goes something like this from low to high:

Street Level
Peak Human Level
Meta-Human level
Low Herald
Mid Herald
High Herald
Transcendents
Skyfathers
Cube Beings
Celestials
Abstracts
Nigh-Omnipotent
Omnipotent

Sentry and Silver Surfer are both really high heralds, Thanos is a transcendent. He has a huge arsenal of abilities, and has one of the greatest minds in the entire universe. Silver Surfer and Sentry are pretty close in powers/abilities, Thanos was able to beat Surfer to the brink of death with ease. He's known for basically KOing characters like Hulk and Thor with a slap. He also had sex with death itself.

Last edited:
Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am still surprised how the entire comic universe hasn't been destroyed yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom