DREAM MATCH!??!

Best answers
What is your Dream Match?!?!? I'm talking characters/transformation/level/weather effects/fruit snacks/soda etc. etc. etc.

Dream Match 1: fighting 4th form Frieza as SSJ Goku on Namek (unaltered weather effects)
Dream Match 2: On a snowy ROSAT as SSJ(1) Gohan against SSJ(1) Goku IN SAIYAN ARMOR!?!?! I dunno if the armor is avaiable but ddAmNiT that's be sick.

Come to think of it, a royal deathmatch with all the characters would be insane >;D

sub

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Superman, Batman, Goku, Zeus, Jesus, Optimus Prime, the Flash, and Martin Luther King Jr. vs SGE Zeonix.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Full Power Brolly vs Full Power Cell

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Superman vs. Sentry

Stalwart Assassin
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
Krillin and Tien during the cell saga in ROSAT would be a cool and pretty even fight.

BUT an epic match would be LSSJ Brolly and Super Android 13 on Cell's arena.

Thoughts on either?

Full Power Brolly vs Full Power Cell
That would be quite the fight...I would venture to guess that Full Power Cell would win, although it would probably be very close.

The Prodigy
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Superman vs Thor
Thanos vs Darkseid
DMC Dante vs Deadpool
Shin Akuma vs Entire Tekken roster
Sentry vs Thor
Sentry vs Silver Surfer
Sephiroth vs Ichigo
Full Powered Galactus vs Jean Grey White Phoenix of Crown
Pre-namek Krillin vs Spiderman
Alex Mercer vs Dante

That would be quite the fight...I would venture to guess that Full Power Cell would win, although it would probably be very close.
Didn't it take a combined Kamehameha from Teen Gohan, Goku, and Goten to take out Broly? Yet Cell died to a one handed Kamehameha from a weakened Kid Gohan?

Last edited:
Like a Boss? :O
๐ŸŒ  Staff
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
Didn't it take a combined Kamehameha from Teen Gohan, Goku, and Goten to take out Broly? Yet Cell died to a one handed Kamehameha from a weakened Kid Gohan?
In that movie, Gohan was far weaker then he was as a kid, he was also SSJ1 (No lightning in aura and lack of definition in the hair make this clear). Goku wasn't really there. Broly is weaker then Full Power Cell.. idk why people still think he is so strong. He may be on par with Perfect Cell, but Full Power Cell would wipe the floor with him.

The Prodigy
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
^ Gohan had ssj2 hair when he fought Broly

Judge. Jury. Executioner
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Luffy vs Mr. Fantastic

Judge. Jury. Executioner
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
NOT IN THE MANGAโ„ข
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
In that movie, Gohan was far weaker then he was as a kid
It's unclear if in that universe Gohan actually gotten weaker like in the original. Knowing Toei, it's not necessary like that.

he was also SSJ1 (No lightning in aura and lack of definition in the hair make this clear).
  • Gohan is stated to be SSJ2 against Broli in movie #10 in daizenshuu.
  • There's a page on daizenshuu where it shows how the design for Gohan in movie #10 was chosen. For SSJ, it mimiced Gohan from Great Saiyaman arc where he had two bangs as a SSJ. For SSJ2, they took Gohan from the tournament, when he transformed against Kibito into SSJ2.
  • Toei is not consistent with lightning at all. Even in the original anime series.

Goku wasn't really there.
It's really, REALLY unclear if Goku actually was there and helped the Kamehameha or not. Stop stating things as facts when you don't know ****. Thanks.

Broly is weaker then Full Power Cell.. idk why people still think he is so strong. He may be on par with Perfect Cell, but Full Power Cell would wipe the floor with him.
Again, you're stating this as a fact while you don't know ****.

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
And that stops right there.

Knock it off with the Brolly VS cell argument. This is not the thread OR section for that.

Only go forward sideways
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŽˆ Advanced
Best answers
Hollow Ichigo (the form he was in when he fought Ulquiorra) vs Brolly. That battle would be SAVAGE as they are both barbarians really :D

SPOILER ALERT
(Highlight text underneath to read)
Naruto (with the ability to control 9 tails as he is about to become) vs Ichigo before he lost his power

Majin Vegeta vs Perfect Power Cell
Hell I could come up with these all day long ^^. Wish I was good at making CGI as I would make all these fights a reality if I could :cry:

Last edited:
Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Hollow Ichigo (the form he was in when he fought Ulquiorra) vs Brolly. That battle would be SAVAGE as they are both barbarians really :D
Naruto (with the ability to control 9 tails as he is about to become) vs Ichigo
Majin Vegeta vs Perfect Power Cell
Hell I could come up with these all day long ^^. Wish I was good at making CGI as I would make all these fights a reality if I could :cry:
Lets see Ichigo can destroy entire buildings in that form. Brolly can destroy entire planets.... no contest.

I have no clue of Narutos 9 tail control abilities as the anime is not that far along yet so ill skip that.

Majin Vegeta is stronger than Gohan during the Cell saga so thats a no brainer .... and a no contest ^^

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Lets see Ichigo can destroy entire buildings in that form. Brolly can destroy entire planets.... no contest.

I have no clue of Narutos 9 tail control abilities as the anime is not that far along yet so ill skip that.

Majin Vegeta is stronger than Gohan during the Cell saga so thats a no brainer .... and a no contest ^^
LAST WARNING NO DEBATING WHO ACTUALLY WINS

GOSH

Neo vs. Smith, where Neo doesn't lose on purpose.

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Whoops. Sorry bout that. ^^

I admit to my hypocrisy and will kindly edit the post with a sorry instead if that is the will of M'Lord.

@Neo VS Smith Was Neo really loosing on purpose, cause it seemed to me like he was getting his ass kicked.

But how about this one. Batman VS Owlman

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom