DRAGONBALL ZETA! on byond! (its a game! and its free! read!)

Best answers
hey guys for those who never caught onto a little thread(that i just happen to have read) a while back, there's (at least what i consider to be) a kickass free game on byond. www.byond.com download byond in the d/l section then goto fan games section. Then go download dragonball zeta by Raekwon. It's a 2d spritebased kind of RPG-ish game, im addicted to it. It's relatively simple, you can train, and gain pl and such, and STr, defense goes up. and it has ALMOST ALL FORMS, (it constantly gets updated so theres always gonna be more) it also has clothes in it which can give your guy a badass (or pansy) appearance. I currently have a 100 million PL ssj4 character, and he looks pretty sweet. It has tons of characters from captain ginyu, to cell, to every saiyan, half-saiyan, frieza, cooler, and many others, most of which with customizable features like any hair color (RBG settings) and facial hair and such....guys i suggest u check it out, i think its badass, and it's community is pretty big, so i figured i could let u guys know about it :)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how do you download it?

Best answers
goto the download section for byond and download byond, then goto fan games section and look for the dragonball fan games section, then click on the link that says "connect to a game!" or something like that, it'll then download a link that u need to click to get the game started after a small download

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh cool, im still not 100% sure what im doing though, but its fun

Best answers
its 100% online multiplayer, anywhere from 10-80 ppl online at once, its not HUGE but its a nice community

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i luv it, except for the lag, i died, and now im on snakeway but i keep falling off cuz of the lag

Best answers
THIS SOUNDS REALLY COOL JUST ABOUT TO GET IT :D

big thx m8 for sharing this info to us :D

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmmm...
This sounds really cool, but I can't connect to anything.
I made an account and have that Dream Seeker thing, but when I try to connect all I get is "Connection Failed."

Best answers
ive been playin this for about a half hour now..but..all ive done is train. do u ONLY fight other people? or is it like an RPG?

Best answers
Um...Im not sure I understand the whole downloading process. I downloaded some thing that can't open, and I cant get into the game otherwise (I suppose).

Best answers
Originally posted by [DBZ]SSJ Vegeta
ive been playin this for about a half hour now..but..all ive done is train. do u ONLY fight other people? or is it like an RPG?

do up to great saiyan man and go to npc and talk once you go over a 1000 pl you can go to earth

Best answers
BYOND (Build Your Own Net Dream.) Yeah, I was a member since 3/9/02. I was making my own game (BYONDude) using DreamMaker (the language is DM,) but I had to reformat my computer :(. Oh well. I quit ever since. I also got bored of Zeta by RaeKwon but I actually started playing Techno Fusion. In my opinion, it's funner because you can go SSJ8 lol. I was!

Best answers
Ive been around byond since 6/22/01, and I must admit.. RaeKwons game ****ing sucks. Yep, it gets boring after a couple days.

Best answers
glad to see opinions are still being expressed, of course....that's all your words are......cause the game keeps improving. its never done

Best answers
Originally posted by Bryggz
glad to see opinions are still being expressed, of course....that's all your words are......cause the game keeps improving. its never done
Well im glad you didnt blow up like most children that follow RaeKwon's game, Ive seen far too many kids going into Zeta rips (yes I know its lame to steal someones work but yeah) and start spamming the **** out of it. How do I know they're RaeKwon fans? They feel the need to include his name every sentence.. :S

Best answers
The game looks cool! Exept for the lag, of course.
My name is RssJ_VegetA if anyone wants to talk there.

Best answers
Woohoo i just started looks like fun but im also having allot of lag :(
my name is kostro

Best answers
The server is also going offline often. Ive been playing 2 hours now and the server re-booted 3 times already

Best answers
the server needs to reboot to keep the game lag-free, and yes, at times it can be laggy, but also remember that if your on a cable modem, bandwidth gets eaten up during the summer(and less busy times) :p But lotta times it's essentially lag-free. Also, ryuma, ill agree that a lot of adolecents play, but i think of it more as a glorified chatroom...just with more features, cause i got some of my friends playing, and although it may be redundant at times, the updates keep it fresh and worth playing (just like esf, odd coincidence, eh? lol) any other questions? i think more ppl should play zeta from the forum, so we can all play another game together, y'know? heheh

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom