Dragonball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi

G
Ravendust said:
Good news UK members, the UK release date has been pushed forward to 14th of October, 4 days prior to the US release (18th) :]

Source: Atari UK
YES!!!!!! thanks RavenDust ^^ I will get it before all you American pepole, with yout middle schools and your outrageous spellings! hahahaha!!
*edit* there is a collectors edition too, whats up with that? I wonder what it comes with
*edit2* nvm it was just the BK3 collectors edition >_<
*edit3* the Atari site is so lame they make tons of spelling mistakes O_O why is it on there anyways?? Spike is making it...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
at least frieza 3 doesnt look like poo anymore, lol

and the super trunks hair looks sweet

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
...Since when did the UK get video games before the US?

I smell shananigans!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:p Chakra, we also got some/most/all of the Budokai games before you guys, so it's not a first. I can't remember exactly which ones, but I'm positive we got one or more of them before the US did.

Best answers
Chakra-X said:
...Since when did the UK get video games before the US?

I smell shananigans!
Happens with quite afew games these days :)

Games looking impressive but the fighting system and camera take some getting used to apparently. I hope this doesnt turn into to much of a problem though.

Best answers
:yes: man i'm starting to wish i was in the UK u get games 4 days before us but i wouldnt understand the UK version lol man only about two more weeks :laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think the camera is going to be much of a problem, really. Like you said, Dark Drakan, it'll probably just take some getting used to. :3

@_@; The release date draws closer with every passing day..

+goes to watch the trailers and clips he downloaded+ :p

Best answers
Shiyojin Rommyu said:
I don't think the camera is going to be much of a problem, really. Like you said, Dark Drakan, it'll probably just take some getting used to. :3

@_@; The release date draws closer with every passing day..

+goes to watch the trailers and clips he downloaded+ :p
I was just going off what the play testers said and from what i have seen. Its the view and the way you fly INTO the screen that throws you off apparently. But i agree that it shouldnt be to much of a prob, only time will tell.

G
Dragonballz4 said:
:yes: man i'm starting to wish i was in the UK u get games 4 days before us but i wouldnt understand the UK version lol man only about two more weeks :laff:
what are you talking about.. do you even know what the UK is? it consists mainly of ENGLAND. the country that invented ENGLISH. which you are obviously speaking in, America didnt create English and although there are differences you'll be able to understand it fine, just that when they start talking about trousers it might confuse you. but I doubt they'll start talking about trousers
as for us getting games more than you, wth? America always gets the big releases first, I went to town today to buy Ultimate Spideramn and realised its only out in US, not in UK. just some DBZ games we get first, and I think we get SWBF2+ROTS DVD first too, cant remember.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol imagine goku saying "Alright cheerio and pip pip old chap" or Vegeta "Jolly good show"

Best answers
thats sterotyping english ppl, i dont think any english person(s) i know dont say anything like that

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The UK got all the (Atari released) Budokai games early, as well as all the Silent Hill's. Not sure why but it works for me as they're among my favorite series'. The US gets most games before us anyway.

Just remember, we get the MGS games a few weeks after the US ;_;

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Vegeta: Bollocks! You have surpassed me yet again Goku, i'm gonna go smoke a ***...

Gohan: Dogs bollocks! I think i'll go change my trousers. pip pip,

16 days rwwwar cheerio

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ahahahahahaha. Nice one Zero ^_^.

I not going crazy over this game, so its ok if Europe gets it before us. If Europe got Path of Neo before us...well, I'd become to enraged that all of Europe would explode.

The fighting doesnt really look all that great to me. In all of the movies, most of the damage came from spamming the same energy attack over and over. There doesnt seem to be much depth in the melee portion of the system.

G
Dark Vegeta13 said:
thats sterotyping english ppl, i dont think any english person(s) i know dont say anything like that
ROFLMAO, that'd be hillarious. a secerete posh sound pack XD

Best answers
i really dont get where the whole posh thing comes from, only posh talking british ppl are ppl who were born rich and the royal family, its like me saying all of the US is rednecks who like shooting ppl & starting wars *tis example not what i think* but meh sorry but i really dont like being sterotyped as prob most people

Best answers
i think your taking it a little harshly vegeta, and i don't think its like saying all americans are redneck war starters. I personally would be much more offended if people stereotyped my action or how thought than the way i talked.

Anyway it doesn't really matter where it comes out first, you'll still get it just as fast as you would have if UK got it later than us. Personally i'm probably not gonna get the game until the price drops a bit, it looks like its a lot of fun but i can wait. PLaying oozaru will be lots of fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom