Dragonball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they have differant moves i think. big bang looked pretty cool from super vegeta

Best answers
Ravendust said:
Thing is, there's no point in playing as Normal Goku if you have SSJ3 or 4 unlocked. Also, won't everyone just choose the most powerful character (SSJ4 Gogeta) once unlocked? If all the forms have the same stats then there's no point in having them, but if they don't then it can't really be balanced.

Chars start with different stats, goku will have 1 higher then SSJ4 i forgot which one it was, the balanced the chars quite nicely, the video u saw of SSJ4 goku was altered video he isn't that strong off the bat, but hercule is that weak off the bat, however hercule did a pretty good ammount of dmg to piccolo etc etc etc.

Personally i would stick with SSJ2 goku he is my favorite, also normal form for spirit bomb.

Best answers
i will choose ussj trunks...just becuase u can ACTUALLY see how big his muscles are....and the fact that trunks pwns all in budikai :D

G
Ravendust said:
Thing is, there's no point in playing as Normal Goku if you have SSJ3 or 4 unlocked. Also, won't everyone just choose the most powerful character (SSJ4 Gogeta) once unlocked? If all the forms have the same stats then there's no point in having them, but if they don't then it can't really be balanced.
the cool thing about DBZ chars, most of them have awsome designs. why would you want to go through tons of matches playing as a GT char like SSJ4Goku? he looks ****ing stupid. the reason players will use SSJ2 Goku is because he is cool
this thread is like, some kind of history of my spelling skills. I was looking at the first few pages looking for this post, which I didnt find, I realised how near the start of this thread my spelling is so much worse, and I make lots of grammatical errors, and use alot more abbriviaitons. where as now I spell most things out

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ZeroNightmare said:
they have differant moves i think. big bang looked pretty cool from super vegeta
Eh, it looked seriously toned down, the way he was using it so much.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
err...

in the 63 hit combo... why did it jump from 13 to like 43

Best answers
Here's some New Scans, and just to get it off my chest, the back of all the SSJ's hair is bugging the hell out of me for some reason, it just dosen't look right, take the picture of SSJ Goku in this scan below as my example, but it's probally nothing wrong with it though, so wutever!!!.

NjV0101

N
Hey Soul Punisher, whats up? i was just wunderin where u got those nice scans from.

G
the SSJ3 hair looks great, Buu's colors are a bit off tho, should be brighter than that, he looks red not pink O_O

Best answers
thats looking sweet, the models look cool cant wait til it comes to england

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
17 days rwwwar~

anyone notice that... it jumps from like 13 to 43

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Good news UK members, the UK release date has been pushed forward to 14th of October, 4 days prior to the US release (18th) :]

Source: Atari UK

NjV0101

N
Soul punisher whats up?? where did u get those nice scans from?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sw33t info, Ravendust, thanks. :3

The UK release date is the same as the rest of Europe? And more specifically, Holland? :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@DarkVegeta13 - No problem, i'm sure we'll be the first to post 'omg this game rox/sux' in this thread (hopefully the former).

@Shiyo - I'm not sure because I got the info from a UK site not a European one. However the UK is still classed as part of Europe and afaik when games get european releases they're released in all the countries at about the same time. Here's hoping :yes:

Better go and pick up my PS2 :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can't wait to play this game's story mode.

Even if the dialogue scenes before and after each fight aren't that great (at least, not from what I've seen so far), there's something about reliving some of those great moments that makes it just so much fun. :3

Goku Vs. Vegeta ftw. o/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom