Dragonball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi

NjV0101

N
yo i heard that there are 7 unrevealed charactersss but i dont know if its true. I also heard that Tapion might be in the game??

NjV0101

N
yeah truee but i heard he has the power of a super sayian, like he would be a good match up against lets say super sayian vegeta, like he has the power of one, obviously he isnt one cus hes not a sayian lol. But yeah i dont know if he can fly or not, but if he's in the game he probably will or maybe he will have sum kinda of teleportion thing i have no cluee. But that would be cool if they had secret characters that they havent revealed yet. =)

Best answers
Mogwai said:
http://www10.megaupload.com/files/207d979ae1530c8245518a639073e018/Beam struggle.MPG

Sayain universe a very respected member at DBZonps2 forums, has announced that the controls are a bit icky, however play with them a bit and u will love them. The gameplay will not appeal to hardcore fighting fans, so if ur a fan of just fighting do not pick this game up, he also took a vid of a beamstruggle and its at the top.

I would post what he said but it is to long lol.
Link doesnt really work for me and u can edit ur post man njV1010 dont double post its really bad REALLY

G
there's been so much media lately, we know pretty much everything about the game anyway, I'm not even gonna bother watching that one

Best answers
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HPOMAT7V

Video he did of him fighting zarbon, he tried to keep it all melee, and it gives a sense of what some of the basics of melee will be like, but he ended up doing 2 kameha's.

Props go to Sayain Universe of DBZonPS2 Forums.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
fortnox said:
there's been so much media lately, we know pretty much everything about the game anyway, I'm not even gonna bother watching that one
It isn't all that interesting anyway, and pretty short to boot. It just shows Zarbon vs. Krillin in a short beam struggle. I'm glad to see the struggles look pretty spiffy and exciting though. The camera shifts to different positions during the struggle, showing off the characters and the beams as they struggle. :3 Nothing too special, but still pretty nifty.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Damnit spirit bomb better be able to powerstruggle... OR at least cancled out with another strong attack..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That would be so sweet, Chakra-X. :3

Death Ball too, and other such projectile attacks.

..In that light, I wonder if Big Bang Attack is struggle-able.. ;o~

Would be secksi. ;3

NjV0101

N
No Im pretty sure there arent any in gametransformations, Instead they let you choose the form of the character. For Example, Goku would have the stages of Goku, ssj1 goku, ssj2 goku, ssj3, n ssj4.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They let you transform to Kaioken (which was considered a transformation in Budokai 3) in-game, although technically it's a technique, not a form.

Whoa...powerstruggles seem to cause a hell of a lot of damage.

Also, I noticed Goku tried to use Taioken (Solar Flare) against Zarbon, hows that supposed to work if you share a screen o_o

EDIT: A week today! Woot!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shiyojin Rommyu said:

..In that light, I wonder if Big Bang Attack is struggle-able.. ;o~

Would be secksi. ;3
Big Bang attack looks so weak in this one, it looks like the equivilant of a kamehameha -_-

Best answers
does it come in english cuz i dont understand japanise

Best answers
yes it does come in english, 14th of oct for England and i think the 18th for the US

Best answers
Ravendust said:
They let you transform to Kaioken (which was considered a transformation in Budokai 3) in-game, although technically it's a technique, not a form.

Whoa...powerstruggles seem to cause a hell of a lot of damage.

Also, I noticed Goku tried to use Taioken (Solar Flare) against Zarbon, hows that supposed to work if you share a screen o_o

EDIT: A week today! Woot!

Believe it just disables his lockon.

Best answers
Dark Vegeta13 said:
yes it does come in english, 14th of oct for England and i think the 18th for the US
i live in australia

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom