Dragonball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi

G
nice, I never realised there was a offical forum :)
there'd better be Super Dragon Fist in DBT! ;( I havent seen it yet..

Best answers
I think I saw it, but you can only use it as Super Saiyan 3. Did you like the movie I gave out? And sorry it was in French, I couldn't read either it as I am an American myself, but most of the movies come from French websites.

G
Mccdbz5 said:
I think I saw it, but you can only use it as Super Saiyan 3. Did you like the movie I gave out? And sorry it was in French, I couldn't read either it as I am an American myself, but most of the movies come from French websites.
makes sense, Goku has only ever used it in SSJ3, because of the huge amount of power it takes I guess.
as for the video, the link dosent owrk for me =/

Best answers
i still hope its like the other budikais where u can trans urself...cause in one of those vids ( i think the ussj vegeta vs goku one) it looked like u had to choose if u wanted to fight in normal, ssj, ssj2, ussj, ssj3 ect

Best answers
You can't, the person who came up with the idea for the game said there are no in-game transformations, and it has been confirmed many times, you pick your form instead getting it in battle, and look at the benefit of this, now all the forms will have the right voice, like Cell for instance, and each form will have different attacks.

NjV0101

N
Well i think having alot of characters gives a better variety to all players, it doesnt really matter if they have them or not but i think that having Gt Characters is better because it gives u the chance to verse the better opponents throughout the whole DragonBall/Z/Gt world. Oh yeah do any of u guys no where to get the newest updates to trailers/pics/etc?

DMW

Best answers
nah i nobody knows,just check around gamespot for new vids or screens or here from time to time.

NjV0101

N
Alright thanks for the links to the nice vids n pics. Oh yeah theres this rumor going around that there is going to be obviously 60 or more characters right? well i kno theres probly deffnly gonna be 60 but theres a rumor going around that there are 7 unrevealed characters that will be in it that they havent revealed yet?? any comments to that?

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The game shows promise.. but like all the other Budokai games, the fighting system seems really shallow compared to say.. Soul Calibur, Tekken, Dead or Alive, etc..

Best answers
no ingame trans...thats kinda ***...i dont like having to choose my form...i want the ability to trans into it when my oppenet thinks that im going to give up....then BOOM ssj and i own them....but hey..i like dbz so im going to give the game a shot

NjV0101

N
I think that if they chose to put ingame trans' then it would be sickkk. But now if u think bout it u dont have to power up for like 2 or 3 seconds to change ur form, n within that period of time i remember the enemy would always go to u from keeping u to charge. The point im tryin to get to is this time in DBZ:Tenkaichi u can just choose ur forms n play against them without that annoying powering up with the enemy stopping u thingy, feel me?. N another + is that fusion forms are unlimited with time. So i think its gonna turn out good after all. : )

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thing is, there's no point in playing as Normal Goku if you have SSJ3 or 4 unlocked. Also, won't everyone just choose the most powerful character (SSJ4 Gogeta) once unlocked? If all the forms have the same stats then there's no point in having them, but if they don't then it can't really be balanced.

NjV0101

N
If all the forms have the same stats then there's no point in having them, but if they don't then it can't really be balanced.
Well i think thats why they gave us so many forms n characters to choose from, so we can set each powerful character against another powerful character, n the weaker one vs the other weaker one, or just play round with the most powerful one n beat the crap outta the enemy lol, but either way i think it will work out but we just have to wait n see

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
Thing is, there's no point in playing as Normal Goku if you have SSJ3 or 4 unlocked. Also, won't everyone just choose the most powerful character (SSJ4 Gogeta) once unlocked? If all the forms have the same stats then there's no point in having them, but if they don't then it can't really be balanced.
i dont know, the kaioken looked pretty cool. lol.

18 days rwwwar!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The only reasons I'd play as normal goku would be kaioken and spirit bomb. I would see no point in being SSJ when I can be ssj2, unless they have different attacks. And if ssj2 had the same ones as ssj3 goku, I would only alternate just because they look different.

Maybe stronger characters burn ki faster or something, becasue if I play agaisnt my brother, he will begin uses his damn excuses: *I beat him* "Nope, I won. You used Gogeta, I was only Super Saiyan Vegeta"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom