DBZ live action movie photoshop.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dendza said:
That's just a fan site with a bunch of fake info from people who went around trying to find actors that sorta looked like the parts. None of it is official, he doesn't quote a single source, and for a movie that was supposedly supposed to come out this year there sure hasn't been a lot of press or trailors for it.

Sitting around and making pictures with photoshop just gets more people jumping up on the bandwagon and keeps this mythical Dragonball Z movie alive (I know there was some press for it *years* ago but it has all but died out completely as far as I can tell). Can't really condone it but I suppose people will believe what they choose to believe.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I choose to believe. I refuse to be your friend Sonic Boyster. I'm ashamed to know you :\

P.S. You are my friend arent you? o_O

Tox

Best answers
From the above site
NEWS- UNCONFIRMED
posted on 2003-05-15 14:21:46
source: Saiyanz Rage

According to Saiyanz Rage, a source within 20th Century Fox has posted the following
Hehe, as much as i want there to be a movie, that page doesn't really confirm much. :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think that Ray dude fits Vegeta perfectly and the Tien too lol XD

"Mystix do you skate? whats up with the skater sig aye :D more skaters here in esf too?"

Best answers
It has been confirmed that there will be a movie, but it's gonna come out in 2006, they're having trouble finding actors that'll play the characters. And Hugh Jackman was fired because he was busy with the Van Helsing movie, so he was slowing down something.

Well, to get on-topic.

Those are..... just plain freaky o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Where do you people come up with this...absolute garbage?

And to that last Vegeta pic, if you crank the contrast one verything but the hair to make it all match, it'd actually look pretty good!!

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To be honest, That vegeta one is pretty good lol!

However...
DragonballZ Official Website said:
None of this information is confirmed.

Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
To be honest, That vegeta one is pretty good lol!
LOL thanks!

as for the Unconfirmed news on dragonballz.com:

http://www.cinescape.com/0/Editorial.asp?aff_id=0&this_cat=Movies&action=page&obj_id=33402

Heres the News headline they had up at DragonballZ.com for a while before they updated with the new info. Cinescape is a very reliable site for movie info so I tend to believe it.

http://filmforce.ign.com/articles/355/355432p1.html?fromint=1
also heres come old info from Film Force. Sounds alot more like fact than rumor to me. Especially the quote from Akira Toryama.

Here's a quote from a fox press release:

"Acquiring Dragonball is a major coup for the studio," said Fox Chairman Jim Gianopulos. "It's an amazing and creative property, rich in great characters and unique worlds, and we are thrilled to be involved with it. We look forward to launching Dragonball as our newest live-action motion picture franchise."

http://www.comics2film.com/ProjectFrame.php?f_id=118

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Everybody is full of links to "unconfirmed information" aren't they? Well guess what: If it is still unconfirmed after more than a year it probably was disproven at some point in all of that time. Sorry KDS, but I can read, and on the page you sent me it says "unconfirmed" in huge letters on top of the announcement, so that doesn't tell me anything.

I acknowledged that some years back there were some unofficial announcements but that doesn't mean the movie exists. Maybe there are a few left over pages of an old script somebody shot at Funi and got swatted down somewhere out there but there's no proof that anyone is working on anything.

You guys have to understand how fan fictions get spread around. One guy with a site that looks official posts a bunch of made up information that sounds believable and everyone else copies the information onto their own pages. That is how rumors get spread, and that's how information on the Dragonball Z movie was spread.

Best answers
And I quote our justice system

"Innocent until proven guilty..."

ok that doesnt really say much about this but really sonic, dont see why you have to be so downtrodden about it, so they want to think there is a movie coming out...let them think it, that isnt even the point of this thread, as a mod i would think you would realize that...

So on topic...I like these photoshop pics...I think they are funny, why don't you guys do some more? And not necessarily who these sites say...do whoever you want, if you think mike meyers would look funny as goku...do it, I'm sure everyone will get a kick out of it...

But really, haven't there been enough threads already arguing about whether or not its real?

Best answers
Good Point. I shall stop.....for now... :p

ANyone got any good ideas for people to photoshop....Ill do another but im short on ideas...

in the mean time check out my sig..I photoshoped myself..

Best answers
Could somebody do a Piccolo?

Though it might not look right, I just wanna see how it'd do >,<

Best answers
Goku_Son_1 said:
Could somebody do a Piccolo?

Though it might not look right, I just wanna see how it'd do >,<
Ill give Picollo a try...any Ideas for an actor...I was thinking

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom