DBZ live action movie photoshop.

Best answers
Anyone ever tried to photoshop the rumored cast of the DBZ movie to look like DBZ characters? Yeah I know i have way too much time on my hands but I whipped this one up.

Orlando Bloom as Tien:

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, Tien is wearing a pretty sick I'm gonna assume designer jacket. ;)

Best answers
awsome but I do know the real cast of the DBZ Live action movie...............well, only Goku (who is supposed to be Jet Li (think he should be Vegeta though)). But this is awsome.

Best answers
Hah, very nice photo, he look's just like Mr.Clean. o_O

Best answers
Algeta Talon said:
awsome but I do know the real cast of the DBZ Live action movie...............well, only Goku (who is supposed to be Jet Li (think he should be Vegeta though)). But this is awsome.
Actually that was just from the poll on funimation's site. The real rumored person for Goku was Hugh Jackman (who got fired or something...thank God), Ray Park for Vegeta, Jessica Alba for Bulma, and some other people i can't remember off the top of my head.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the pic looks like parts put together. i dunno maybe just me.

i suppose i should say nice job. :p

Best answers
I dont think he was doing it for quality guys...he's just screwing around

And I have lots of problems with the rumors of this movie, why would big name actors and actresses come out and play in this movie? I know DBZ is supposed to be a hot flame for kids right now, but its not even that mainstream...I highly doubt that it would attract equal or better actors than a greatly renowned comic like XMEN...

Best answers
Brim said:
I dont think he was doing it for quality guys...he's just screwing around

And I have lots of problems with the rumors of this movie, why would big name actors and actresses come out and play in this movie? I know DBZ is supposed to be a hot flame for kids right now, but its not even that mainstream...I highly doubt that it would attract equal or better actors than a greatly renowned comic like XMEN...
I honestly think the movie would be alot better if they got some unkonown actors for this movie...get actors who actually look similar to the cast....although jessica alba is hot...so she's ok.

Tox

Best answers
Here you go guys, i had a crack.
but you'll have to forgive a few things, i'm very tired (Like the dodgy smuding, and the fact he's wearing his Saiyan saga scouter with his Buu saga outfit :p)

Might do the others tomorow when i'm more coherent in awakeness :)

KDS

Best answers
i think the guy who played wolverine in the x-men movie should be vegeta, have you seen x-men 2 all that rage hes perfect.

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
very good pic u made for vegeta but actor doesnt fit vegeta's place (he even dont look like him)

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
SaiyanPrideXIX said:
You're all on drugs. There is no movie. 'Nuff said.
From were did u heard this?

People heard from reliable sources that there <b>IS</b> coming a real-life DBZ movie.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this thread is more of a Photoshop DBZ movie thread, and not a DBZ movie does/does not exist. So let's keep those opinions out.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I only said such because people are talking about photoshopping actors "from the movie" when there is no movie to speak of. That news is A.) preposterous, and B.) unfounded.

However, I'd personally like to see someone try to photoshop real hair into the general shapes of the dbz characters. How hard could it be?

Best answers
SaiyanPrideXIX said:
I only said such because people are talking about photoshopping actors "from the movie" when there is no movie to speak of. That news is A.) preposterous, and B.) unfounded.

However, I'd personally like to see someone try to photoshop real hair into the general shapes of the dbz characters. How hard could it be?
I have one I did of Ray Park with his actual hair but it looks like crap..I'll see if I can do another one with a closer shot of his face.

As for the Movie itself..the movie itself has been comfirmed by Fox on numerous occasions..however actors and any other info are only rumor, so yeah basically most info is unfounded...but there is definatley a movie in the works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom