DB live action movie

Best answers
lol screw live action they should have it done like resentment's sig :D

and The old power rangers 0wned :D !

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Engar
As an IGN Reporter said to Stan Lee, "Of course, people can believe a man gets spider powers, but they can't believe a man can be smart..."
I KNOW Parker was incredibly intelligent..
But..he was just a high school student at the time, and there would have been no way for him to design, develop on contruct the web shooters and web fluid...

he would have been slightly underfunded.....

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Ok, you do have a point. I guess I just like the cartoon explanation of spider instinct... :)

Best answers
I was under the impression from the good Spidey movies that after the Spider bit Parker, it transmitted to him the know-how needed to make webbing. Put together Spider instincts, Peter's genius, and the fact he went to a university with perhaps a well stocked chemical dept. (or he could've stolen the chemicals though non-webbing spider powers), and he's able to create his webbing.

He has to be making his own webbing, otherwise how could he have modified it to different webbing types or mixed specific chemicals in with the webbing?

---

As for a live DBZ movie, uhh. I could see them pulling off the fight scenes well, but the characters will just look to wierd in live action. It'll be like the "The Tick" live action series, I guess.

Best answers
1. they stayed true to the story.
2. they didnt cast *** peeps like keanu reeves for goku or the resident evil girl for bulma.
3. cool beam animations
4. swearing
5. blood
6. and dont say kamehameha they need to go KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.................................MMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.................................HHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...............................................MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE........................................................................................................................................................HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Best answers
Originally Posted By Nameless....
OMFG why the H*ll are they going to make a live action film of DB it was ment for the anime style not some crrarpy real life but there make it really sucky
Ya real life sucks doesn't it ;)

Best answers
You fools, do not question this DBZ Film..... DBZ has given us allot, what the hell have most of you given DBZ (not including you ESF team)…I dbz make a film who are you to say no……visit upcomingmovies.com to find out about the movie…the only bad thing dbz have done is “krillin” and “mr Popo” (lol)….oh and that real action people movie thingy that wasn’t too good (oh well we can’t all be perfect.

Best answers
First off spider man failed at makeing web shoots and web fluid for like 6 issues after he was bit. :p

And a live action DBZ.....BAD IDEA. Take a look at that moive dragon peal and you'll see. Not to menchen I don't think it will be shown in alot of movie theaters. :no:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You fools, do not question this DBZ Film..... DBZ has given us allot, what the hell have most of you given DBZ (not including you ESF team)…I dbz make a film who are you to say no……visit upcomingmovies.com to find out about the movie…the only bad thing dbz have done is “krillin” and “mr Popo” (lol)….oh and that real action people movie thingy that wasn’t too good (oh well we can’t all be perfect.
Uhhhh.....it's not like Akira Toriyama is doing the movie, so why should it be praised if it is being done by some sh¡tty bigg @ss corporation?!?!

Best answers
ants right its going to be so Fooked up cause only one man had a total grasp of DBU akira toyami

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom