DB live action movie

Best answers
OMFG why the H*ll are they going to make a live action film of DB it was ment for the anime style not some crrarpy real life but there make it really sucky

*thinks*go go power rangersSSSS*thinks*shudders

we need to stop this

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea, I heard about this a while back!! It sounds like a cr*ppy idea!!

Best answers
Its ***, there gonna make dbz fans look dumb, (like us) why dont we all get together and sue em lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
umm there was a db live action movie...... legend of the dragon peril or something like that

Best answers
yea hibiki, but i THINK there gonna put this 1 out in america, and nameless i was joking around.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
umm there was a db live action movie...... legend of the dragon peril or something like that
That was an extremely low budget movie made by amatuers in Japan!! This is going to be a porfessional movie released in the U.S. and such!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@_@

must not happen.........

Best answers
they should make it more like that final fantasy movie.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what suckey?

no way make it like spider-man... nice and decent :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what the final fantasy movie??

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think he means how it's all computer animation!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know, but that's what I think he meant!! And yes, I know that it will be live action and that it will probably be sh¡t!!

★ Black Lounger ★
Best answers
yall all say it will suck, but wait intil it comes out. I mean everybody that I know thought Spider-Man was going to blow...they said they would screw the storyline up, and it wouldn't even be like the cartoon or the comic. But they were all proved wrong. Yall shouldn't be so pestimistic.

Best answers
doesnt sound that bad of a idea wait to see the preview then judge it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by xstortionist
yall all say it will suck, but wait intil it comes out. I mean everybody that I know thought Spider-Man was going to blow...they said they would screw the storyline up, and it wouldn't even be like the cartoon or the comic. But they were all proved wrong. Yall shouldn't be so pestimistic.
I think it will suck, for a very good reason

the uncut dbz wasquite adult, the ppl in it sweard, and there was blood. the Dubbed however was made for ppl about 12+ so they took out all the blood and stuff, thast the same thingthats gonna happen to the live action movie, they will aim towards 11-12 year old, have a bunch of ppl from the US who dont know how to fight, not like japanase ppl, brunce lee, jackie chan etc...

I rest my case

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom