Damn long late cold winter... what wil be next?!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well if you had noticed,
the winter came very late in the year 2004.... but now it will be again somehow abit hotter.

What do you think? Will be the summer damn hot and long as the winter.... or will the winter come back earlier?

I think the Summer will be until november :-\ cuz who knows what the heck our world can do. (like kissing the sun)

Please comment, i want to know how you think about that ;)

Best answers
Just a week and a half ago in Michigan our town was covered with snow, now there's hardly none left. Generally, we get a lot of rain in the Spring, but it hasn't rained once yet. I'm used to our long driveways being covered in 2-3 inches of water with the combination of melting snow and rain, but our driveway is dry.

To me, it's almost like there was no transition between winter and spring, we lost ALL of our snow last week, because we had a straight week of 50+ degree (F) weather. Today we hit 60, and I found myself without a coat today, which is a first for me at this time of year.

Weather has been pretty unpredictable, I think winter will begin a little earlier than usual this year, but I could be wrong of course. I've seen it snow in this town in June, so nothing would suprise me.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah me too.
but isnt it somehow strange how it all changed ? Befor was everything like it should be, or?

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Meh, down here it starts spells of alternating cold/warm days in february, then constant warm days in late march, then steady hot as hell until october, then warm days til the beginning of december.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Magus said:
Meh, down here it starts spells of alternating cold/warm days in february, then constant warm days in late march, then steady hot as hell until october, then warm days til the beginning of december.

Florida is like this....But Slightly exagerated from Magus' statement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom