Corrupt a wish

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You get loads of cash but then SAS Orion steals it (CORRUPTED)

I wish i could run HL2 on my PC (No i cant run it now cause my PC is the SUX)

Best answers
You use your money to buy a complete set of armour, the ultimate weapon for your character and attain all the possible skills your character can. Naturally you start dominating the server and noone can step to you, but just as you get all this, the Blizzard crew decide to reset the servers, and due to some glitch you lose all your armour, all your gold and are called a noob by everyone in the game as you can't level up because of the glitch.

Do I get a cookie? A spyware free cookie?

I wish my brother would stop infesting this computer with his festy pr0n that he doesn't know how to hide properly or remove the evidence of. Man he's a fest...

G
granted, but you forget how to buy stuff and no one tells you, you also forget how to trade, or sue money in any other way. :p

i wish i had a bottle of ketchup named fred

Best answers
fortnox said:
granted, but you forget how to buy stuff and no one tells you, you also forget how to trade, or sue money in any other way. :p

i wish i had a bottle of ketchup named fred
Ummm...is my response to that not appearing or something?

Anyways, you get your bottle, named Fred, but he decides he wants to be a she, and changes his name to Frederika, undergoes a flavour changing operation(to sweet chili), and starts sleeping/equivalent-for-a-bottle-of-sauce around.

I wish my friend wasn't going deaf (my friend is a she, for reference).

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
She isn't going deaf anymore, instead, she's gone blind and mistakes you for her lesbian lover and probes you in a very uncomfortable manner.

I wish I my Tauren Druid was stronger and didn't get owned as much.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pfft, yeah, like that'll ever happen, I can see your screen name buddy :p

Anyway your Tauren Druid shoots up to level 50 but because you're still relatively new to the game, Blizzard thinks you're a n00b with a hacked account and bans you. You restart two weeks later at level 1.

I wish I could change ESF as I saw fit.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You change it totaly as you see fit. But cause only you like it now you are the only one playing it.

I wish i could run HL2 on my PC (No i cant run it now cause my PC is the SUX)

Best answers
when you finnaly get a computer able to run hl2 hl2 becomes unpopular and you decide to screw your life.

i wish i had a girlfriend who WOULDNT call me hamster -_-'

Best answers
She doesn't, and instead calls you honeybunch/shnookums/purple monkey dishwasher. And you love it.

I wish I was better at golf...or other sports for that matter.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're better at sports, including Gorilla wrestling, however not good enough, the Gorilla wins and makes you his mate and begins an attempt to make offspring...

I wish Ravendust had better success in life and didn't suck so much in comparison to me.

G
sorry bout that silent_bob i must have acidently corrupted something on the last page.

granted, but ravendust becomes a multi-millionare red-nose seller and you get broke and become a tramp.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ERROR: Missing wish.

The wish is missing cant corupt. The program will ignore and continue.

I wish i had ESF 1.3 :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You have ESF 1.3...incomplete and useless. Merry Xmas

I wish Ravendust would give me some of his multi-millions. Like all of them

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Granted. He is forced to give you all, and after he is so frustrated he digs his ravenous nails into your throat and cuts off your head and hangs it on your wall to torment you. While this is happeneing your all alive (Brutal, eh?)

--

I wish I was skinny -_-

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You start loosing kilos and soon all that is left is skin and bones and you die :p

i wish i had the compleete ESF 1.3 version (if first you dont gew what you want make a better wish abgout it ^^)

G
granted, but half-life gives you a "omigod i don wrok!!" error then closes, every time you open it, and steam just dosent open at all.

Best answers
fortnox said:
granted, but half-life gives you a "omigod i don wrok!!" error then closes, every time you open it, and steam just dosent open at all.
And as you didn't make a wish yourself i'll have too corrupt Grega's...

Lets put it simply.
I wont make a effort to "Corrupt" the wish

Let's just go through the stages.

You get ESF 1.3 (YAY!)
No one else has it (Yay?)
There are no bots for ESF 1.3 (Ya-ah crap...)
The Server Config file prohibits you from makeing a CTDB's game so you can't even check out the other transformations. (-_-;)
You deleate the server config and make a CTDB game and like all un patched games ... It bugs ( \o/ )

*Numa Numa Dance*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You didn't make a wish either o_o

I wish Rocky would choke on his vast wealth (and World of Warcraft) and kick the bucket.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He does, but i inherit everything.

I wish more updates would be posted so that this forum becomes more active.

G
thats 2ice in a row i didnt make a wish >_< soz bout that, i keep forgetting

granted, but the updates are announcing forum members leaving, and EVM taking over ESF

I wish that i had enough money to buy some games for my DS that i will get on friday

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom