Corrupt a wish

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you then realise that someone put rat posion in the burger , killing you slowly but surely

i wish i was an admin

Best answers
You become an admin but Cuc accidentally chops your head off with his ban saber while he's trying to cut up lettuce like a chef.

I wish I was as cool as ummm... Dj^Swift

Best answers
You are as cool as Dj^Swift.... everybody hates you, and random old ladies spit on you.

I wish I knew why the **** AnimeOne's site is down, and where the **** to get their subbed 127-129 eps

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ther'e running short on money , and are to uber lazy to do anything

i iwsh i could not be tossed flammed spammed bad mouthed judged as i am now on these forums

Best answers
You dont get rediculed on the forums, but unfortunately it happens in real life instead D:!

I wish I had a quabillionzillion dollars.

G
granted, but its evil living money that devours your brains.

i wish that who ever posts next on this thread will die.

Best answers
i post next and i dont die because im allready dead
i wish the i had a pet headcrab WHICH is debeacked

Best answers
He's debeaked, but he gets his good buddy, the Alien to lay eggs in your stomach... Congrats, you got a faceful of alien wing-wong.

I wish this thread could get back to the days when the corruptions were more tasteful.... "the golden pages", I like to call'em.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The corruptions turn back to the good ol' clean corruptions, where instead of being face-raped you get anvils dropped on your head. Either way the conclusion sucks for you, the corruptee whilst me the corruptor is corrupting your wish. Umm, ok I lost myself so basically you get stabbed in the forehead by a rusty spoon then get secksed to death by Fortnox's mother.

I wish people put more thought into their corruptions rather than a cheesy one-liner which doesn't corrupt anything but rather simply states that you suck. (which you all do (except me...) muahahaha)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wolf Devil said:
You are as cool as Dj^Swift.... everybody hates you, and random old ladies spit on you.
OMFG WTF!?!?!?!??!?!?! No old lady spits on meh! >=(

---------------------------------------------------------------
Everyone puts more throughts in their corruptions because you're a famous ice cream, but then everyone wishes you to stfu and die, and die, and die, and die, and die, and die, and DIE!!! Muhahhahahahaha.

I wish saw Almighty Gir get owned by fat Albert. >_>

G
granted, but fat albert swallows him. the poision in Gir's cookies is then transfered to albert, who dies a terrible painful death as gir runs away. (Almighty Gir aint posted here in a while)

I wish that the next person to post would die.

Best answers
YOU STOLE MY IDEA!!!
I die, but am resurrected by the moon. The moon falls on your head for pissin me off.

I wish I was too sexy for my shirt

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You wish came true, but instead of him dieing, you die you fat bastard. D:

I wish my e-penis was bigger than almightys..

( I wonder why I keep thinking of almighty rofl, c'mon gir, post after me before somebody does. >_<)

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Your e-penis is bigger than Almighty's but it turns out Gir was lying from day one and his e-penis is very tiny, which means yours is only slightly bigger which in the long run isn't that big.

I wish I had a lifetime supply of Sweet and Sour sauce.

G
stole your idea?? what u talkin 'bout? the person below me dies wish has been done a million times and more on corrupt wish threads

granted, but what ever you put it on immedietly burns away, so you can only eat it with out bread or burgers or anything, ewww.

i wish that you cant post below me unless you have a cookie :p

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
granted , but the cookie is a browser cookie from internet explorer and then i send it to you and hack your computer , then my being the bastard i am , i modify your boot recored and decide to screw your hdd over

i wish i had a pet emu , and tell it to peck every1's face off

Best answers
your wish is granted but on the rair iland where you got it theres you only there and as you said its to peck evryones face off your in pain >_>
i wish i had a friend from russia called leonard and he sells breifcases

G
granted, but he is in secrete stealing your girlfreind. he puts her in a suitcase and quite litrely STEALS her. when they get back to russia she sounds the rape alarm but some how that makes the world explode- twice

i wish that i did NOT have dispracia (my hand moves slower than my brain, so i cant write/draw propperly or do much with my hands, including gaming with controlers. also its harder to concentrate in some way, im not totaly sure)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Guess what. Instead of that, Now you have dyslexia.

I wish I didn't have to corrupt wishes.

Best answers
you no longer corupt wishes but as its agenst the new religion you get burned on the cercle
i wish i could teleport but not inside things like rocks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom