Corrupt a wish

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
n00b , stupid , meh , bleh , mother , farther , hubba hubba , OMFG How hot is that chick , corey , alegory , dumb , special , dam u , i can't think of anymore random crap to say

o well

i wish for an alarm clock that the whole world can here

Retired
Best answers
that means it's set to really really loud, and it's your alarmclock which means it's in your room..meaning your head will implode of the soundwaves.

I wish I had loads of armani clothes :O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you get your armani clothes, but no-one likes armani, and you get avoided at clubs and avoided by girls cycling late at night :eek:

i wish Eva Mendez was my shag buddy

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i type in 50 words of the your true secrets , and every1 laughs at you , but i'm not up to righting 50 words :p

i wish for a pair of trousers

Best answers
you get a pair of trousers but they have a brain and eat you alive
i wish for the mosin nagat model that replases the annabelle in hl2

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
granted , but then the model has no animations what so ever and all you can see is a charcter that's larger then life

i wish i wasn't the most hated player,forum user >_>

Esforces Bot Talk said:
Can't we all just get along??

Best answers
you are now the most hated person on thise forums but people are sent to assassanate you and now your dead
i wish for a wish that wishes for more wishes

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you get the "dragon's balls" and wish for three wishes , to be rich , powerful & smart
but then , after 1year , your wishes start doing werid things with you , you go to a hospital and they chuck you into a psycho house where no one belives a thing you say , you then go crazy & end your life

i wish i could root everysingle hot looking chick in this galaxy

Best answers
You skip forward to march 18th... 2006.... the entire world has already seen EP III by now, and it was so horrible that Star Wars fans around the world went ballistic and destroyed everything. You were claimed missing by your parents/loved ones/people who need you to live cuz you owe them something, and when they finally find you, you tell them about your time travel, and put you in an insane asylum. There you are put into electro shock therapy, and the guards perform various degraded homosexual acts on you until you are no longer able to pronounce vowels.

(I'm proud of that one...)

I wish there was something to eat here.... something to drink would be nice, too

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A Rotten Eggsalad Sandwich and a Bottle of old Apple Cider vinegar.

I wish for monkeys!

Best answers
you get your monkeys but they like to play with your knifes and they stab you to death
i wish for the myg0t clan(the clan that allows dl of hacs)to ceace to exest thow nearly evryone in cs:s is in it

Best answers
you get your wish and myg0t disband, but some other *******s get pissed about it and hack up all the cs servers in the world to fill the gap that myg0t left behind. the virus spreads, killing every pc that connects to the cs servers and blowing them up in peoples faces omg onoes!

i wish for an ubersexeh supermodel body and looks >;O

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Diablos said:
i wish for an ubersexeh supermodel body and looks >;O
You get your wish, but the model is a d00d >;O.

I wish my finals were over already.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Your'e Sailing on a ship home & you die becasue #Plot from Titanic# , So There For , Your Finals + Your Life Are Over , You Got More Then You Bargined For :D

I wish the person who post's under me dies the most painful death Possible

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, thats gonna hurt, but Im taking you with me.

I wish the person that posted above me die the most excruciating death imaginable, and then some.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they decide to commit suicide , bombing the white house sky high while your'e on the white house tour

i wish i was born a chick so i could find out what's it's like to be a chick , and so i could "fashionarize" everthing

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You become a chick, but instead of becoming a chicken, you become a girl! And you are chased for enternity by booty-hungry men

I wish I had my afro back :(

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nice corruption , i never thought that dieing at the hands of gary coleman would ever happen

granted , but it grows way to long and takes form of the shape of raditz's hair/ssj3 hair
then someone pulls your hair , and yanks it all out , leaving you with sevear brain damage that haunts you for the rest of your life , making you insane , balled and you skelp grows back thru a break through in medical science that you had to wait 20years for , but since it is the early days , you only grow back 2 homer simpson hairs :p

i wish i was apart of the esf delvelopment team.......... (will there ever be a chance , maybe if i map well enough??)

Best answers
they finaly exapet your request but this is is a 100 years time and well your dead
i wish the next person who posts on this topic will die by a 20 year torture which is non stop

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
after that is done , since your'e the one who got me into this tortue chamber , i make sure to turn your life upside down by running off with ur wife (nothing like a good cheat , eh?) stealing ur money and haxoring away at your credit card

i wish that i never had to go to sleep & never feel tired

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom