Corrupt a wish

Best answers
you now never go to sleep and feel tired but evryone hate syou yoiu keep them up in the night
i wish for nothink to happen for this wish
ow and
Gunship said:
they finaly exapet your request but this is is a 100 years time and well your dead
i wish the next person who posts on this topic will die by a 20 year torture which is non stop
you want to face mr sten mrk2 and mosin nagat yes?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
not as yet

Nothing Happens for your wish , but as a reault for wasting the geinie's time , your'e cursed for the rest of ur life

i wish i could exploit Windows Bugs to create the next w32 wave of worm apps

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hehe , no 1 corrupted my previous wish

Not granted , Dur to reasosns being i can't figure wtf u were wishing for there

I wish For my good old forum rep back before "insanement flament"

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You get your old reputation back, but your old rep was a nobody and now we all don't care about you.

I wish Fortnox and Raven got together and had baby puppies.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you become the god father of those babie puppies , but then you influence them by drinking & driving , the next day you decide to take them to the zoo , the kids run wild , the 1st one runs into a pen full of apes/monkeys/chimpanzees and they all fite over who will eat the dam child , the 2nd one runs into a pen full of emus , the emus start to peck the crap outta him , And the 3rd one runs into a den Full of Hungry Hungry Hipos 0_o , while ur'e sitting down in the cafe having a bear with lion , as a result , 1 dies , the 2nd one is left with life time injuries to her head and the 3rd one is ceippled in a wheel chair for life , you get blamed for it and you get sent to jail for the next ten years , where you delvelop insomnia

i wish bots would come to life and obey my every command

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
your wish is granted , however n00bs will probably throw your wishes aside

i wish the next person to post below me Is Cursed For Life

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am cursed for life, to have uber secks with beautiful women of my choosing. I end up being a rich and famous pimp living on my own personal island about the size of Cuba till I die at the ripe old age of 89 from a heart attack caused by my latest ho. All my money and women go to Fortnox who won't know what to do with it because women aren't his thing.

I wish life was like a box of chocolates and I had the caramel one.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you get a life time supply of your so called caramel "chocolate" (why do you humans call it chocolate , i could call it coco blocks 0_o) , you end up eating 3 boxes a day then you eventually die of a colestarol enduced heart attack :p

i wish the person to post below me wasw a n00b

Best answers
Your wish is granted; fate searches through the servers going through endless of numbers of n00bs but atlast he finds the biggest n00b of all time,THE CHOOSEN ONE,who was born a n00b being n00bie at everything he ever tried doing, blaming his n00biness on everything his weak n00b mind could think off.

I wish to kick all moderators ass in esf and make them bow down before me.

Best answers
you kick the modarates ass's but the admins get yours
i wish for the ultemaet question to be known

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Corruption #1: You're question is answred. ultemaet is not a word.
Corruption #2: It's answered, but your head explodes because you can't comphrehend it.

I wish that I could start my own religion.

Best answers
You do start your own religion, but according to the prophecy you accidentally included, you are supposed to die a martyr, so you live like 5 years to enjoy it.. then get crusified..

I wish i could be a dictator of a small third world country..

Best answers
you become dictator but then some dude starts a band of rebels and calls in gordan freeman to over rule you

i wish i knew what i wanted to wish for o.0

Best answers
You know what you want to wish for, but asking for this has allready used up your wish, leaving you with a burning desire for (fill in) and no wishes left..

I wish i had a money-tree..

Best answers
you get a money tree but it only grows a penny once a deacade and someone keeps steling your pennys
i wish for a freindly pet parrot

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Apples become keyboards and eggs become grandmas. ;O

I wish this thread would just roll over and die! O_O

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you PM me and send me million's of dollers, and I pay thousands of ppl to find and add a "Corrupt a Wish" thread in every forum =O

I wish I was popular with this thread D:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You become massively popular on this thread, so much that people are too polite to corrupt your wishes. You have the last post and nobody follows, so the thread dies :(

I wish I get a spot on the 1.3 beta *fingers crossed*

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You do, but you are induvisually assgined to test the stability of 1.3 servers, nothing else or you are kicked off the beta testing :/

I wish I was a year older..

Best answers
You are a year older.. as your memories grow, adding all experiences of that year, you realise that in that year you've been to at least 2 exotic countries, met a girl with a villa in Hawaii, shared lots and lots of exciting days and nights with her, saved the world from a mad scientist, and lots of more adventures..
If you had the patience to wait and grow older, you would have experienced all these thing first hand, instead of lame memories, and you are forever cursed with the burning desire to relive these glory days, because they were the last exciting things to happen in your life..... ever..

I wish i could predict the future.. (lotto nr's anyone?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom