Corrupt a wish

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You get 3 million times the strength of Hercules but -3 million times Hercules brain power, you become so dumb you kill yourself with your own strength.

I wish I had a cannon that used babies as ammunition

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You get the cannon, But you were so evil that when you fired off you're first baby, You were slaughtered by a angry mob.. then tortured to death.

I wish I knew if I should create another forum game =O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you know you should, as they are fun, and they annoy wesley gibson :eek:, but he gives you a warning for it, then attempts to get you sacrificed on cucs ban saber.

i wish i could play the bongo's

Best answers
you can play the bongos but bongo playing is decreed punishable by death.

i wish schools made you read more interesting books.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
After schools decide to quit being fascist, you do start to read more books. Even books that were previously banned! But what's this? The fears of the past are coming true! These new and interesting books are sparking rebellions all over America. However, trained soldiers > pasty teenagers and those rebellions are quickly quelled as new government policies are put into play that require lobotomies as all children reach middle school.

I wish Canadia ruled the US.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
canada rules the us, but because of their pittiful currency, the whole world goes into depression and never comes out.

i wish i could meet frank zappa...

Best answers
You meet frank zappa... He goos eskimo on your ass cuz you ate the deadly yellow snow.

I wish I lived in paradise.

Best answers
You go to paradise .... But as soon as your there you realise that its not paradise.... You realise that you drunk,smoked up,on crack And your lieng in the street and that butifull baybe is actualy an old bumb granny.... You freak out have a hearth attack The old granny looks at you and sees food so she devovers you and then you think you go to hevan ... But you dont you go to hell were Satan and Sadam tortures you forever!!!!!!!!

I wish i wishhh i wihhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I could teleport.... Correctly... Were i want... And it would take 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 sec to do it.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
After teleporting around you realise that your wish cannot be corrupt, which means that this thread cannot continue, and all the sudden you disappear in a puff of logic because everyone knows that the lame forum game cannot know an end.

i wish i were a catapiller and was immune to being eaten because of my.... errmmm... inablity to be eaten... sorry...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You become a caterpiller like you so dream to be, soon you become a butterfly and then you get eaten because only in your caterpiller form were you immune to digestion.

I wish my dad would stop screwing with my internet!

Best answers
It's now 4.99 per barrel! Unfortunately...you were shot then given chlorofrom poisoning...Amazing

I wish for the power to kill everyone...and do

~I am the Darkness without sound

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you have the power to kill everyone, and will do, if they venture into your domain... the darkness without sound, you have become "space"

i wish i had a pot noodle... preferably beef flavoured.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You get it and die because of unspecified reasons

I wish for people to ALWAYS be happeh, and they don't die and stuff.

RAWR !

Best answers
People will always be happy and immortal, but they can only say badger, mushroom and RAWR!

I wish that all humans will be terminated, by:

"The machine is strong. We must purge the weak, hated flesh and replace it with the blessed purity of metal. Only through permanence can we truly triumph, only through the Machine can we find victory. Punish the flesh. Iron in mind and body. Hail the machine!"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All humans are terminated by this machine, however the machine won't be developed till the year 32305253295414, and by then we're all dead anyway because the sun expanded and consumed us all.

I wish it was my birthday everyday

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its your birthday everyday, but for some reason, you age a whole year in 1 day, so you dont even get to see what christmas is :eek:

i wish i was asleep right now.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You are asleep right now and forever, you never wake up.

I wish Gir, would look after his responsibilities and give up the sleazy RavenTrunks and look after his real husband, Magus and his adopted love child, Rocky :(

Best answers
He pays far too much attention to you and haunts your every move, always tagging along when you go out with your friends, never giving you any peace.

I wish I could finally beat the Elite Four in Pokemon Fire Red(Damn Dewgong!! Curse it's one-hit-ko move).

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Congratulations, you do beat the elite four. Unfortunately, the cart batteries die and you will never be able to save your game ever again.

I wish James would get the cajones to finally ask Kathleen on a date.
(friends of mine)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom