Changes, New Arcade & Credit System.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How? The same way I can and the same way Sub can. It seems like every little thing we do with the credit system is somehow against the rules (the ones that don't exist until you say so) or we're somehow abusing the system. Explain what is and isn't acceptable. You're Mr. Wizard. Tell us what to do.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
-_- I honestly am not going in to details right now, got more things to do at the moment. I do think you know what exactly I mean Nix.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What other possible meanings are there for what you posted? You just said you don't know how you're supposed to think of possible ways for people to "abuse the system". If I can do it, you can do it. It really isn't all that hard do. Think of some things you don't want us to do with the system, and we won't do it.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I never actually said that "I don't know", in any case.. You can clearly think for yourself, meaning you should basically know the terms of abuse. Things like unfair advantage. If things do go out of hand, I would make rules for them.. But at the moment, I don't think 1 or 2 rules would be worth it at the moment.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I never actually said that "I don't know", in any case.. You can clearly think for yourself, meaning you should basically know the terms of abuse. Things like unfair advantage. If things do go out of hand, I would make rules for them.. But at the moment, I don't think 1 or 2 rules would be worth it at the moment.
Not really. For example, I didn't think it would be considered wrong for me to take out a loan and give it to my best friend in the entire 'Verse, Zeonix.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How is taking out a bunch of loans an unfair advantage? Were we the only users capable of doing that? No, we weren't. Everyone was able to do it. The difference is, we actually went through with it. Common sense tells me that if the system allows me to do something, it's fine. If it wasn't, there'd be rules against it. No rules means I can do as I please with the system because you obviously have no problem with it, or else you'd have told all of us beforehand. Don't tell us to go play in the sandbox, and then yell at us when we step in the sand.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
One loan, wouldn't be that bad, no. But taking up the max loans and the max amount of all of them, would be considered over-rated and abusing in my opinion. Either way, I'm done discussing about this.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If the maximum is too high, it shouldn't be the maximum.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
If the maximum is too high, it shouldn't be the maximum.
Like I said, the system was just added and I still had some option/things to figure out and to change them as well.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Err Sky, while your in this "changing-spree" could you think about raising the max size for avatars to
something more reasonable? Can be a little hard sometimes to get it under 10kB, 30kB would be better IMO.
Especially if you consider that most people no longer use dial-up^^

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Haha, Grega won? Omg, XD. I never actually expected that.
And why not >.>

BTW i have a question. Is it possible to make the tournament like the arcade where you can decide to play in a new window.

I preffer to play my curveball the zize of 1024x786 ^^

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm in agreeance with Sub and Nix. We need to hammer out rules for the system. At least have them edited into the first post for now. I mean you've gotten after them for a couple things already, may as well make them rules, but not punish them ex post facto since they didn't know they shouldn't. You get what I'm saying?

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I gave credits to Ren the other day since he had -100 credits, yet now hes at -100 again. Wtf is up?

Also, Sky, arcade games are disabled for my usergroup.

edit: Another thing for you to fix sky: My name apparently no longer appears on the memberlist, nor does sa_gohans

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I gave credits to Ren the other day since he had -100 credits, yet now hes at -100 again. Wtf is up?

Also, Sky, arcade games are disabled for my usergroup.

edit: Another thing for you to fix sky: My name apparently no longer appears on the memberlist, nor does sa_gohans
Fixed. As for the users getting - credits, it is because they are inactive and or don't post much on the forums. Rather than having positive effects, those users will be getting negative.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Now that's slightly ridiculous...

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ren logged on yesterday which is when I gave him the credits to get out of debt, then when he logs on again today, he's in debt again. Not really a fair system imo

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom