Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Hey guys,

I've made some small changes on the forums so all the user information that you see when someone posts has been changed a bit so it is much much cleaner. I don't know about you guys, but I think it is ugly to fill the post profiles with stuff. I also disable the EXP plugin/addon.

Secondly, I've added a new arcade system. I'm afraid I had to remove all the scores, really sorry about this guys. You can trust me that this won't happen again. All the games have been converted to the new arcade system. I could have done the scores as well, but it seems to mess up with some things. Thus, I did it like this. I also know that the Arcade System is not open yet, this will be opened later on.

Now, the Credit System. The reason why I installed this is because it also works with the Arcade System. You have to pay credit in order to play specific games, but if you win the highscore in those games you also earn credits! You can get credits by posting replies, threads, poll votes, etc. Do remember it costs credits when you private message someone. But basically, it is really easy to get credits, and the costs of the arcade games won't be that much.

Comments?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Everything is just goood, except one little tiny thing... I prefer the earlier Post's interface, where avatar goes above the post.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
There, changed back. Cleaned up some things in the interface being above the posts, and re-enabled the award system and removed the high scores in the interface as I find this quite useless as it is now. Further, everything seems to be much cleaner now! :D. If you have any questions, comments, etc.. Please do ask/post it.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
If you guys want to, I can enable the arcade system so you guys can check it out to see if you really like it, but I will remove all the scores later on again when everything becomes for real.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I didn't get to see the new post interface before you reverted back to the old one. Can you post a screen shot?

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I've enabled it for you temp. You see the interface in the left menu now, rather than above the posts.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I actually like it better this way. Maybe we should have a vote.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
The forums had been on this one forever though. But I have a better idea. I'll duplicate this current skin and create the second one that will have a left interface... So you guys can choose which one you prefer.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm iffy on needing credits to send people PMs, but w.e.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Can you add a prostitution addon? I need credits

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just keep posting.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've won the forum, ladies and gents. Not only am I the king of the arcade (which anyone can be in like 30 minutes...), but I'm the richest man on the forum.

What else would you expect from the holiest of holies?

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
You are richer than me because DJ synced the credits for the admins >_>. Besides the points, you may be king now for the arcade but just wait until I reset the scores and add a pay cost on it. That way, you'll have a harder time getting in to the highscores. But of course, I'll add a jackpot on every game, so you can win as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom