Changes, New Arcade & Credit System.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Less, as I reduced the max loan and also the max that you can loan as well. (Even though the bank is disabled still). I also find it little amusing that you are sub are working together to get the jackpot, haha..
I don't know what you're talking about.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Less, as I reduced the max loan and also the max that you can loan as well. (Even though the bank is disabled still). I also find it little amusing that you are sub are working together to get the jackpot, haha..
How about:

1) Get rid of loans. If you want people to earn credits the "honest" way, then don't give us other options.

2) You stop checking transaction records.

Because really, as much as I love Big Brother, he was kind of a ****. Don't be that guy.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
1) Get rid of loans. If you want people to earn credits the "honest" way, then don't give us other options.
Been disabled anyway.

2) You stop checking transaction records.
Doing this randomly on purpose to check if people are not abusing the system.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe you should make a list of rules instead of retroactively punishing people.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Seriously, to be honest, at this moment there is absolutely no point in having this credit system other than it being around to be abused. We can't do crap with it. If we have to post to get credits so we can play games, I'd rather go to any other flash site which probably has a million more flash games than these forums for free. This whole credit system has not added any value to these forums so far other than abusing and an 8-page thread of complaints about it.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Been disabled anyway.

Doing this randomly on purpose to check if people are not abusing the system.
Yes, I'm sure you were checking up on us randomly.

Like Z said, you never gave any rules or guidelines on what we can and can't do. I want to reiterate that I like this credit system and believe it could add to the forum if it stayed.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Yes, I'm sure you were checking up on us randomly.

Like Z said, you never gave any rules or guidelines on what we can and can't do. I want to reiterate that I like this credit system and believe it could add to the forum if it stayed.
I highly doubt rules would be required for the credit system, as long of course people are not abusing it. The reason why I've been checking up on you as I didn't really trusted sub borrowing like 4-5k from the bank, and giving it to you. Besides, does it matter if I check up on you or not? Not like I can do something about that :p.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you're unwilling to give us a guideline or a set of rules, we have absolutely no idea that we're doing something wrong. That's the point of having rules. You're already creating arbitrary rules out of thin air after the fact, and then wagging your finger as if we should have know better. Tell us what "abusing the system" actually entails, and we'll move on from there.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can't believe you just posted that. Take that **** down.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Worst. Thing. Ever. To. Do.

And besides that, post something new. That one's like , what, 2-3 years old and is against the AUP. Also, what does it have to do with this thread in any way?

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Please remove the picture.

Regardless of the lack of nudity, it still violates the AUP and is considered spam.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
What trap? I find it rather uncalled for to loan/borrow 5.000 from the bank just to give it to someone else without even a good reason. What ever the reason is, it doesn't really matter anymore. The bank will be disabled at the moment, and even donating has been set to a limit so people can't keep using it every time.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Had you told us not to do that in the first place, we wouldn't have done it, which brings us back to this post:

If you're unwilling to give us a guideline or a set of rules, we have absolutely no idea that we're doing something wrong. That's the point of having rules. You're already creating arbitrary rules out of thin air after the fact, and then wagging your finger as if we should have know better. Tell us what "abusing the system" actually entails, and we'll move on from there.
I don't know how I trapped you, but he certainly wasn't referring to Sub taking out loans.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Had you told us not to do that in the first place, we wouldn't have done it, which brings us back to this post:

I don't know how I trapped you, but he certainly wasn't referring to Sub taking out loans.
How can I expect people of doing it? :p, I was trying to find the bank options in the first place but was unable to find it at the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom