Cell's Super Perfect Form

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Here's an idea of how to implement it:

(Assuming Cell's transformations are permanant)

1. Ascend all the way to Perfect Form
2. Get 1mil PL more than the Perfect Form's required PL
3. Press Z, which will cause a glowing aura (like the Final Flash aura) to surround Cell and cause his ki to decrease slowly. This aura is visible to all. Note, it doesn't cause any increase in stats.
4. If Cell is killed when this aura is active, he will respawn in his Super Perfect Form, which lasts as long as the game/round/match does.

Super Perfect Cell would be the same model as Perfect Cell except with lightning in the aura (when it's active).

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually I like Ravendust idea. It could be changed a bit but the concept is right on. And if the did another trans they would have to add another model/skin. With this, the aura just changes which lets you know he just beefed up.

Best answers
ok can i just say no....and no again....cell will already have 2 trans and has everyone's moves....now you want to further unbalance things ffurther by giving him an EXTRA trans? Cell was never super perfect...he had not changed form at all....when he died and came back his sayain cells increased his power making it so he had lightning around his body...he had NO SUPER PERFECT despite what BUDOKAI 3 says which is not being used in ESF anyhow.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you don't remember, Ultimate Perfect Cell was a little more bulky... so maybe another model is needed.

Best answers
a little bulky? OH you mean BEFORE he blew himself up? he just did what trunks did for USSJ and if he is able to do that then his speed should bne slashed in half because he was REALLY bulky.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
lol, he was FAT, not BULKY.

why dont you just press turbo and change your name to Ultra Perfect Cell?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No i'm not talking about Ultra Cell (aka 100% Perfect Cell, USSJ Perfect Cell):

i'm talking about Super Perfect Cell (aka SSJ2 Perfect Cell):

The post-self-destruct version, after absorbing one of SSJ2 Gohan's cells and rebuilding himself stronger than before after death.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have never heard him called those aka names before.

Wasnt he was stronger after regenerating because of his saiyan genes. Just like how Vegeta became stronger by having Krillin shoot him, Cell comes back better than ever.

Of this idea, a fan I am not.

Best answers
now that i have seen the picture i can say EXTREMELY safely that he was NOT super perfect...thats just a name for himself when he became more powerful due to his sayain cells after regeneration. he even says so himself the only reason you might think he is ultimate perfect is because he goes on about his perfection and tells them he is the ultimate perfection "thats why".

Best answers
frsrblch said:
Of this idea, a fan I am not.
Of Star Wars, a fan you are.

*On Topic* What woul the new form add/take away from Cell. I'm a little hazy on that part of the series, so I'm not altogether sure on what he had that was different once he came back. All I've got to go by is the pic that Ravendust posted.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It would just add to his PL, Speed and HP. It's more an extention of his Perfect Form than a new form altogether.

Super Perfect Cell was Cell's recreation of himself. After he'd gone to his 100%/USSJ/Bulky/Full Power form (first pic of Post #8) SSJ2 Gohan punched him in the gut causing him to vomit up Android #18, causing him to descend to his (comparitivley weak) Second 'Semi-Perfect' Form. He turned himself into the Cell Bomb and due to Goku's intervention blew up North King Kai's planet.

The one part of him that survived (the bomb shrapnel) was his nucleus, which contained all the information and cell's he'd gathered, as well as the material he needed to reconstruct himself. So he rebuilt himself from a shattered second form into his Perfect Form, now that he'd got the cells and data (as he put it 'a taste of the power') from #17, #18 and SSJ2 Gohan he created an even more perfect version of himself than before, hence Super Perfect Cell, who has an SSJ2 aura, is even stronger than before, and knows Instant Transmission.

With that in mind, it ties into my idea nicely.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It would be the same model, with a different aura. Presumebably they're going to have the SSJ2 aura have lightning sparks, so the same applies for SPC's aura.

It's not like a regular trans, it sucks your ki as you fight (until you finally die and transform) and you have to be killed to respawn as SPC.

Best answers
naah, the problems is that first of all, he will be overpowered like ****.. and second I don't think the HL engine can handle that great a source code that it would require.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like the idea... but i dunno if it could be put in and kept balanced. Maybe, if he dies as well as somebody else while he has the aura on he would get the powerup? i dunno >_<

Super Perfect Cell isnt fan made, its a little like saiyan powerups... but he gained certain bonus's... here's from the manga, its not a great translation, but i doubt there was much room for error:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Xsis said:
naah, the problems is that first of all, he will be overpowered like ****.. and second I don't think the HL engine can handle that great a source code that it would require.
Well yeah, that's where balancing comes into play, in the same way SSJ3 Goku and Mystic Krillin are going to be balanced.

Second of all, the HL engine can't handle what? The same Perfect Cell model? The same SSJ2 Aura? Or the fact that a players' respawning?

And thanks for clarifying that David, you are as always the master of manga.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom