Cell's Super Perfect Form

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If trunks is a sayinan why isnt his hair black -_-

Hes 1/3 sayian not to mention hes a blob of cells who knows why.

About the idea i say leave it up to the team. Id rather have Trunks a bit faster than another form of Cell to be honest ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
(if he is a super saiyan why arn't his eyes green?)
(because he doesn't get any physical attributes from the transformation, only the benefits)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok back to the topic, to make sure this thread doesn't get closed. I think adding in Cell's Super Perfect form would be a good idea. He'd be able to withstand against SSJ3 Goku.

Best answers
Good idea but super perfect is just a aura change, a lil more pl, and instant transmission but it would still be a good idea to put in.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Davidskiwan said:
cell dies in an explosion from a beam which other people die, he gets a powerup based on who died with him... to me that'd make more sense, maybe if he dies with goku in the same explosion he would then be able to teleport with beams? i dunno, just something to think about.
That sounds to me like a really good idea. Would that be during his death required for the Super Perfect Trans (die as Perfect, respawn as Super Perfect, like in the show, but only possible once) or in any subsequent death after becoming Super Perfect?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom