Cell's Super Perfect Form

Best answers
the code that it would take, his suggestion says that in transformation or something like that, when he dies he's suddenly more than perfect. I don't think the HL Engine is optimized for that kind of code, ofcourse everything can happen it's just the imagination that sets the borders. but I think it would require to change the hole source code in HL.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's just putting two already existing pieces of code together, the death part and respawn part. When you die, you respawn in the new form. It's like when you die as an SSJ you respawn in the Normal form.

Best answers
DID ANY OF YOU EVEN READ THE FIRST POST!?
what I read is that when he gets 1mil pl higher then perfect tranz level he can start glowing then after dieing he gets an ssj2 aura.
I HERD NOTHING ABOUT EXTRA SPEED OR POWER JUST.... A... SSJ2.. AURA.

whouldn't it be simpler if when you get 1 mil higher pl then perfect tranz level you just get the new aura.

Ravendust said:
The post-self-destruct version, after absorbing one of SSJ2 Gohan's cells and rebuilding himself stronger than before after death.
WTF!! he didn't absorb Gohan's cells he just used his sayian cells to grow stronger with every near fatal injury he powered up enough to be at the level of a SSJ2 which totaly sticks with this idea.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well what's the point in a transformation if it was just a new aura? Of course there would be a LF/Speed/PL boost, like every other trans.

You're right about the SSJ2 thing though, he recovered from the fatal injury which gave him a power boost, which he used with the Gohan cells he already had (when Gero first created him) to 'go SSJ2', hence the SSJ2 aura and becoming much stronger.

Best answers
find a quote in that says he has Gohan's cells I've only herd he had Goku's Vegeta's Frieza's, King Cold's and Piccolo's cells.

ummm ultera perfect cell isn't a transformation its just a special ability which esf curently doesn't have.

if its a transformation I say neh.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actualy Cell is just like a Saiyan he can transform to SSJ and so on. And he did reach SSJ2 after that little explosion. BUt gohan was just stronger than him.

Come on Gohan SSJ was a bit stronger than Cell SSJ (his perfect form with normal SSJ aura)
so after they boath went SSJ2 Gohan got even more distance betwean him and Cell.

The auras dont lie XD

SSJ just has tha aura while SSJ2 has lightnings and the aura. And Cell had the lightnings so he actualy went SSJ2 it just didnt help him. Maby it was because he was more of a hybrid than gohan ^^

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
actualy Cell isnt a real android.

Hes a clone of 6 people mixed together: Goku, Vegeta, Frieza, Piccolo and boath androids

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah according to what he (Cell) says, his body contains a (presumably) super-dense substance that can create new cells to restore himself thanks to the technology and Piccolo's regeneration. He's not really an android, cyborg or organism, but a mix of the three. Technically, Cell is a Saiyan in the same way Gohan is, he has Saiyan blood and therefore access to the forms, including SSJ2, hence (as Grega also said) Super Perfect/SSJ2 Cell after death.

Best answers
Cell is a biological android.
Cell cant go SSJ he is different, just because he has a yellow aura doesnt mean he is a super sayian (where are you people getting this nonsence??)

As for when he comes back as strong as a ssj2 he wasn't an ssj2 its just when you get that powerfull you spark.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Badabing. Look at the last two entries.

Oh and to go with the pic of USSJ2 Cell, here's the USSJ Cell pic from when he was demonstrating the Saiyan form to Future Trunks:

Now let's look at the facts.

For!
-Cell has Saiyan blood (required)
-Cell has a high power level (also required)
-He has a green aura when Imperfect, and later on, a golden Super Saiyan aura.
-He demonstrates USSJ to Trunks.
-He goes USSJ2 against SSJ2 Gohan.
-He gets the SSJ2 aura after rebuilding himself as Super Perfect

Against!
You say it's nonsense :S
(feel free to add more)

Herms said:
As for when he comes back as strong as a ssj2 he wasn't an ssj2 its just when you get that powerfull you spark.
That would explain why Gogeta had those sparks, oh wait, he didn't. Neither did Vegitto for that matter, or anyone more powerful than Cell that wasn't SSJ2. Note that when Goku, Vegeta and Gohan go SSJ2, they get said sparks. This just furthers my point.

Best answers
Ravendust said:
For!
-Cell has Saiyan blood (required)
-Cell has a high power level (also required)
-He has a green aura when Imperfect, and later on, a golden Super Saiyan aura.
-He demonstrates USSJ to Trunks.
-He goes USSJ2 against SSJ2 Gohan.
-He gets the SSJ2 aura after rebuilding himself as Super Perfect
um Cell had the yellow aura from the beggining

Cell didn't demonstraight ussj he just bulked up thats what ussj2 is thats why I don't consider it a form.

Ravendust said:
That would explain why Gogeta had those sparks, oh wait, he didn't. Neither did Vegitto for that matter, or anyone more powerful than Cell that wasn't SSJ2.
Vegitto did...
Fusions are an iffy subject I dont know much about.
As for everyone else thats stronger then a ssj2 are biologicly different then cell or saiyans maby thay don't have enegry like them

and as for that site there are a tone of things wrong with it you got to back up and say now how could that make any sence?!

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
as said be4 Cell is like Gohan He is partly a Saiyan. So he has all the abilities of the Saiyan race aswell as piccolos and Friezas abilities aswell. He just didnt have hair so you couldnt see it go gold ^^. But as said the aura is proof enough. Just look at the forms where Goku demonstrates them to Buu. SSJ gold aura, SSJ2 gold aura with sparks, SSJ3 same as SSJ2 exept the hair changes

Best answers
cell can't untranz which super saiyans do. He always has a yellow aura all the time ssj takes enegry but cell stands in the middle of his ring for 10 days?!

and aura's can lie.... yes the gold represents the saiyan enegry in him but doesn't mean he is a super sayian

what proof do you have that he can transform other then absorbing?

Best answers
its a good try Grega but it seems only Ravendust can counteract my satements justly (I swear he hates me :cry: )

just read what we both say and bleave which one you like better and other sources help too.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
His Saiyan trans and his physical body transformations are different. Saiyans can descend, their forms are mainly based around changes to their energy. Naturally there are the physical transformations of hair, but Cell has no hair.

However his Android forms (Imperfect, Semiperfect, Perfect) are brought about by incorporating the other androids into his body. He can still descend (remember when he involuntarily regurgitated #18?) but in a completely different way (due to having the physically-dominant trans) to the Saiyans. When he shows Trunks that he can go USSJ he descends from that form quite easily.

If you want to continue this discussion then make a thread about it in the Anime section. This thread is for the discussion of the idea of the inclusion of Super Perfect Cell, not a debate about Cell's Saiyan heritage. If you don't think the form exists, don't post in this thread.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Herms said:
cell can't untranz which super saiyans do. He always has a yellow aura all the time ssj takes enegry but cell stands in the middle of his ring for 10 days?!
he can, he bulks up to show trunks he can transform like that himself, and then goes back to his perfect form. oh and here's some proof along with the other pages ive posted:

but down to the debate of his other perfect form... If i was to change the suggestion, what i'd say is, if cell dies in an explosion from a beam which other people die, he gets a powerup based on who died with him... to me that'd make more sense, maybe if he dies with goku in the same explosion he would then be able to teleport with beams? i dunno, just something to think about.

Best answers
I already put my answer in I said no cell has only 3 actual transformations the "ssj2 ultra perfect cell" is a special ability of growing stronger after every sereous injury which is curently unsupported by esf

(if he is a super saiyan why arn't his eyes green?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom