CCI...I dont understand any of it

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I dont understand the tut at all...can comeone help maybe? like whats the .ClassExtension.core?? no offese to Raven, but that tut isnt too helpful, to me at least, if anyone else has a better understanding please help m,e

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Tutorial is the easiest way to explain it. I don't understand one thing of coding but I could make characters with it easily.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
could you somehow help me?? like whats the .core thing??

---------- Double Post below was added at 10:28 PM has been merged with this post created 08:34 PM at ----------

Ok, nvm, I GIVE UP!! I CANT FRIKIN FIGURE IT OUT< its iritating, ive never done frkin coding for, and for me, the tutorial sucks, but thats because of my lack of experience......if theres any way that i can get Super Saiya-Jin 5 and 6 for gogeta,goku and vegeta, along with evil goku, bebi vegetas 1,2,3,4,5,6, then plase, tell me, cuz i dont get this frikin stuff, im gonna get gray hairs at the age of 13, so again, if theres any way i can get all those chars, please tell me how...without coding or tuts that dont help me at all >.<

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it states that you must have at least a basic knowlage in amxx Codeing to make your own character

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I already gived up, i have maked 1 character, without transformation FX and c_intro sound. FX.core I don't understand at all.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
well i dont know anyting about coding really, and i really want the AF models, like SSJ5-6 Goku

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i dont know anyting about coding really, and i really want the AF models, like SSJ5-6 Goku
Models have nothing to do with CCI or AMXX.

Project Manager
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how about you try to lear a little bit about the structure of the game first and then you will certainly have a better idea how things work. Learn a thing or two about terms and stuff.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
i have no experience withathat stuff...or how to view the sturcture...btw, CCI is a really great and awesome tool, just it isnt meant for a nab like me D: i will try to learn thouhg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom