Can Turles and Hachihyaku be added in?

Best answers
Can the characters Turles and Hachihyaku be added in? They're my favourite characters and havn't been in many Dragon ball games.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They can be, if the people creating ESF decided to put them in.

But unfortunately, there are no plans to add either character into ESF.

Best answers
They can be, if the people creating ESF decided to put them in.

But unfortunately, there are no plans to add either character into ESF.
Oh okay. Hopefully they do cause they are pretty cool.

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
There won't be any movie characters in ESF.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
those movie character never been in the show , and they are preaty bad in some movies, only DBZ characters ,and there allreay all of the characters in game.

Best answers
those movie character never been in the show , and they are preaty bad in some movies, only DBZ characters ,and there allreay all of the characters in game.
Wait, you mean they're already in the mod? :)

And so what if they've never been in the show, there have been other characters that wern't in the show that were in DBZ games. Plus both of them were also in the 3 DBZ special not just the movie.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wait, you mean they're already in the mod? :)

And so what if they've never been in the show, there have been other characters that wern't in the show that were in DBZ games. Plus both of them were also in the 3 DBZ special not just the movie.
you'v got me wrong ESF characters are allreay in game all of the character in game will probably not be changed

Best answers
you'v got me wrong ESF characters are allreay in game all of the character in game will probably not be changed
Oh okay but surely if they add bug fixes then they could new stuff like features, characters and levels and etc

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh okay but surely if they add bug fixes then they could new stuff like features, characters and levels and etc
Yes, they could, but the ESF team stated numerous times that they won't add any characters in that are in movies or DBGT.

The only way they will is if the community (everyone on them forum) modeled, rigged, animated a character. Then they'll review it and put it in.

Other then that, no way :C

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, they could, but the ESF team stated numerous times that they won't add any characters in that are in movies or DBGT.

The only way they will is if the community (everyone on them forum) modeled, rigged, animated a character. Then they'll review it and put it in.

Other then that, no way :C
That is not true.

That only goes for Project Tien and project Gotenks (Gotenks only if Tien is ever finished)

No other cahracter.

BTW Hachihyaku Wasnt even a movie character. Hes a game character. The whole movie that was made about him was nothing more than a video walkthrough of the game.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Characters may only come from Dragon Ball Z series. Not movies/games/GT. That's the best decision and I support the idea. Non-canon FTL.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alright, we've posted the same piece of information like 16 times in this thread. No, they won't be added.

You can add him in as a custom model provided someone makes a custom model of him, though. You're able to add custom models without replacing original characters in 1.3 so it'd be almost the same thing.

Best answers
Characters may only come from Dragon Ball Z series. Not movies/games/GT. That's the best decision and I support the idea. Non-canon FTL.
Wait a minute. If movie characters arn't allowed then why is Broly in the game?

BTW Hachihyaku Wasnt even a movie character. Hes a game character. The whole movie that was made about him was nothing more than a video walkthrough of the game.
But the so called 2-part full length anime special walkthrough that was released on VHS and DVD is the 3rd DBZ special so Hachihyaku could still have a shot say if someone could kindly create the model for him, send it to the ESF dev team and then he gets added into the game.

Last edited:
ESF Coder
🌠 Staff
Best answers
Wait a minute. If movie characters arn't allowed then why is Broly in the game?
he isn't in the original esf game, it got added with ecx.

But the so called 2-part full length anime special walkthrough that was released on VHS and DVD is the 3rd DBZ special so Hachihyaku could still have a shot say if someone could kindly create the model for him, send it to the ESF dev team and then he gets added into the game.
No, there is already a community project going ( Project Tien ). Which means: if the community gives us good tien models we will add tien to esf. AFTER THAT: if they give us good gotenks models we will add gotenks.

so 1st: tien, then gotenks, and then maybe other db/z characters
BUT NO MOVIE&GT CHARACTERS!

Best answers
so 1st: tien, then gotenks, and then maybe other db/z characters
BUT NO MOVIE&GT CHARACTERS!
I'm not stopping Tien and Gotenks from being put in.

Well if no movie characters then no Broly. So if Broly is in there, than it's possible for say Turles, Slug, Cooler etc to be in there (if someone created models for them) I mean no harm done. It's not like the world will end.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Well if no movie characters then no Broly. So if Broly is in there, than it's possible for say Turles, Slug, Cooler etc to be in there (if someone created models for them) I mean no harm done. It's not like the world will end.
If this does happen, then it would lead to other Attacks added, such as The SSJ + Spirit Bomb fusion from Super Android 13's movie.

ESF Coder
🌠 Staff
Best answers

BROLY IS NOT IN ESF. It got added by a third party addon called ECX.
Also ECX DIED with esf 1.2.3 which means there will NOT be a ECX version for esf 1.3.

Your only hope would be a modelpack and/or another addon for esf. But i doubt that they would be able to work with the final release since we made many hacks in esf which are hard to hack for an third party addon

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well if no movie characters then no Broly. So if Broly is in there, than it's possible for say Turles, Slug, Cooler etc to be in there (if someone created models for them)
There's no Broly in ESF. AND THERE WONT BE! Only in an addon(s) for ESF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom