Can Turles and Hachihyaku be added in?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There's no Broly in ESF. AND THERE WONT BE! Only in an addon(s) for ESF.
Lmao
[joke]
ESF 1.3 Update 6/05/09

Brolly's power is ultimate.
Welcome him to the ESF Official Player list
[/joke]

But seriously. If you want Movie characters an all just look forward to the 2 ESF addons that have announced themselves to be working on ESF 1.3.

ESF Coder
🌠 Staff
Best answers
Lmao
[joke]
ESF 1.3 Update 6/05/09

Brolly's power is ultimate.
Welcome him to the ESF Official Player list
[/joke]

But seriously. If you want Movie characters an all just look forward to the 2 ESF addons that have announced themselves to be working on ESF 1.3.
wrong date....
ESF 1.3 Update 1/04/09

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This was supposed to be a joke.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No no.. I see your serious... Im sorry for offending Broly. lol
I wont be the guilty one anymore. What I said about Broly wasn't serious. What I said was a joke and maybe some other person would have understood that (without explaining).

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wont be the guilty one anymore. What I said about Broly wasn't serious. What I said was a joke and maybe some other person would have understood that (without explaining).
I am joking. I know the joke of his power is maximum.

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well you can make an amxx plugin to add turles if you realy realy want him in the game

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
First you need working Metamod with it. And because the game isn't released yet, noone knows if there is one, that'll work with it.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
First you need working Metamod with it. And because the game isn't released yet, noone knows if there is one, that'll work with it.
Or custom models, I really doubt either of the two have many unique attacks.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That Hachihyaku has a really cool attack. Though it loads 15 seconds.

<center><object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DOkdswmO2w8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DOkdswmO2w8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object></center>

Best answers
What movie is that from? I dont recall ever seeing it...

BTW If they do ever add movie characters, they will have to be from movie 5 or higher. The actual transition that separates Dragonball Z from Dragonball is at the beginning of the frieza saga; unless ESF has advanced to the point where every main character in the sagas had been "completed" (By the term completed i do not mean perfected, there is always room for improvement), they most likely will not add movie characters. When/If they do they will first add (by the process of logic) Broly, then Bardock, then Janemba, then Android 13, then Bojack, then Cooler, then the lesser characters (turles, that green retarded thing, hildegarn, ect.)
Note:: This is only my prediction, from my form of "logic".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom