Buu Saga - Vegeta

Best answers
I think this model is ultimately cool. The face has realy caught the essence of Vegeta. The body dose not look 2 bad to. Good job :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
awsome. when you going to release it?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
noice stuff doivey, u got that boudododkoko skin style down well

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SteveoDBGT said:
theres something there i cant explain..... thats it! the face is all wrong. the lines under his eyes have to be darker/thicker. and the stupid smile on his face.
You talk a lot of smack but never back it up, such as typing "the face is wrong"

Care to explain why the face is all wrong? Looks good to me, excellent skin MDave, I think the cartoony style looks amazing, keep it up :yes: :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, much better. The pictures that you first showed didn't exactly look like Vegeta all that much, nice update. It does look nice and clean. Good work. :smile:

Best answers
hey MDave great work , your vegeta is the best , please put the download link !!

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
did you even read the thread?, or did you just look at the pictures and post without making any effort to read on your part,

read the FIRST post in this thread, that will explain why you shouldnt ask for a dl link, not all models here are for esf

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why do you ask question in which you already know the answers to, nuttzy? :]
i like the cartoony look for the most part. but his veins should be less dark, imo. but i guess if youre going for the cartoon look thats the way to go.

Best answers
this model is killer its the best vegeta one i have seen in a while, i like how detailed it is and how perfect u got thw veighns adn everything. great job!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MDave said:
Quick update:

EDIT: OOOO Thnx for the name change!! :D

Nice! I love the expression on the middle one, excellent job on all of them though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom