Buu Saga - Vegeta

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Well, for my opinion, I think his ab muscles protrude a bit too far out. other than that I like it.

Out of curiosity, what's the poly count on this baby?

Best answers
I added the abs there cause it was looking a little plain before, and felt like adding them. I'l blur / smudge 'em out a bit, so it looks less protruding :)

The polycount is 2055.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The whole upper half of the model is very nice. The waist down; looks too puny in a way.. I also think the faceskin could use some work. Overall, it's a pretty nice model. :smile:

Best answers
well it looks TO cartoony, unless thats the style your going for, in which case u pass hands down.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it takes a while to load.. i was about to say the same thing but it appeared before i post

btw mdave thats a nice model you got there. but work on the skin some its rather plain. but ure prolly still working.. just add a little more detail *skin wise* ;)

Best answers
That's actually a VERY beautiful skin! I was about ready to bash it -- what with the MILLIONS of Majin/Buu Saga Vegetas already bein done, but this is actually.. NEW!

It actually looks like it originated from an anime.. Granted, it looks a bit more like an american attempt.. But yeah, the skin is great.

A few suggestions I would make is do something with the abs, like Magus said, and I'd give more of a menacing look to his face. You've captured the Saiyan smirk marvelously, but even so, I think it would be better if you made him look more insane, and hateful.

Just a thought... Good work, and good luck on future models/skins/whatever.

Best answers
iam not really down with the face skin, but the body is just incredible, i really love the arms and pecs ^_^

Best answers
I like it but the face doesn't appeal to me atm, I'd prolly use less constrasting lines that a hard black edge, I know you are going for cartoon style but thats my go on the skin anyhows, models looks pretty sweet to me amigo (btw is this for zeq?)

Best answers
Hey would u be able to edit me a Vegeta? If so can u make him more buffed up and battle damaged please?????? ;D

I'm asking nicely this time besides I've been looking for a BD Majin Vegeta for about 2 months now.Please post a D/L link or point me in the right direction of a BD majin Vegeta if you can.Greatly appreciated.

Best answers
UPDATE!!

I fixed the face, and the abs. Thanx to DarkSun for the helpful drawover! :yes:

He's pretty much done now :)

@Showster: Well, what do you think its for? There's only one DBZ mod im on. :smile:

@Sion Barzhad: I believe Smo made and released one for ESF, just use the search functions in the forum :smile:

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the model and the base skin is alright, but the eyes and all other details on the face look like vinyl stickers,

i dont know if thats the look your going for but youve got a somewhat smooth skin then those flat looking details on the face, those 2 styles are conflicting with each other

Best answers
i think there is something you forgot...... YOU NEED THAT CRAZY MAJIN GRIN IT NEEDS THAT MAKE IT MAJIN ISNT A MAJIN WITHOUT THAT GRIN!!!!!!!!

Best answers
the model and the base skin is alright, but the eyes and all other details on the face look like vinyl stickers,

i dont know if thats the look your going for but youve got a somewhat smooth skin then those flat looking details on the face, those 2 styles are conflicting with each other
Yeah, I know what ya mean, but its only really visable on the majin vegeta face, with those extra thicker black lines around his eyes. it dosn't look so conflicting with the normal vegeta face. Anyways, its not going to be shaded like this in-game, im gonna try a 2 tone style anime cel-shading shadow with shaders in q3. (that was a mouthful, hehe)

@SSJ3 me: he does have a grin, on the new pic ...

Best answers
it really looks good, remove the dark outline of the eyebrows, or make it much lighter

Best answers
Great model MDave^^ :yes:
I like your skinning style!
But you made 1 mistake I think... you drawed some parts in the face in black (for example his ears or his mouth) but on the rest you made a "brown- colour- tone" (for example the whole upper body details)... if you know what I mean... If you make his face details in same colour it would look better I think...
And there are 2 strange lines on his chest...

Whatever...

For a just 2005 poly model, this is really one of the best dbz models I have seen =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom