Buu attack list sweet ideas inside

Best answers
Ok here is my list

1. goo wrap :when buu throws that glob at vegeta and holds him into place :how it should work the longer u charge the longer it holds and u can pound the person to oblivion but only does half or 1/4 of normal damage its only fair right

2. Food maker : ok this is when he mkes them cookies or choclate : how it should work when buu kills the charchter he has 7 seconds to turn them to food but while he is eating him or starting too he i so vulnarable that 3 punches from anyone can kill him but when he is finished eating he gets half of the persons pl added to his that is fair for allthe trouble that this move could make buu in

3. Big power: when he makes a crater in the show on the earth:
this should be like self destruct but doesnt kill u it takes 3/4 of ur ki and stuns u for 5 seconds

well i hope i helperd out a little :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uhh im pritty sure that tons of people have said stuff just like this...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Plus if your blind you selected a forum higher than the suggestion forum. Post Suggestions there.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol...

yeah that is kind of what thats there for...

Best answers
i dont think that i like your turn into a cookie suggest. I think it would be better if buu got full health when he eats the person. And he can only turn people into cookies when the opponent has a health of 1-3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom