Brother is making an esf fansite will host peoples models and maps

Best answers

My brother is making a fansite so if you need a site to host ur models/maps for people to download send them to [email protected] (if you edit other peoples models you must also give credit to the origional maker.

Best answers
i will post the sites url when i have some content for it

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeh and bandwidth, cuz if te site is up, ur bandwidth will be sucked dry, because redsaiyan has been down for quite a while.

Best answers
i have a fair bit of webspace due to costs and such but as for traffic the site is currently under constuction and i will post the url once it is completed but i need help to accumulate more downloads 4 people so send them to me via e-mail, the site should be up and running in a few hours depending on how much content i have to put in it so any help would be appreciated, you can also send me screenshots of ur battles (with ur name on) and i will post em on the site.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll send some stuff as soon as i see the website is up, i don't have a problem with you, but this could be a cheap way to get files for ESF, so no worries, if i see the site is up, i'll send some of my maps.

Best answers
fair enough i appeciate it and no offense but its no cheap scam, i already have the following:

GT-SSJ2-Goku
GT-SSJ1Goku
GT-SSJ3-Goku
SSJ4-Goku
GT-Normal-Goku
RB-VegetaV2
Ultimate cooler pack
z_spike_v5
TransPackVer2
s2k_greattournament
s2k_snakeway_v2
esf_nameks_triangle

By the way do i need to get permission to host these files cos none of em have anything about it in the readme's. Ps id really like to get the lightning aura. and screenshots of multiple ps.

Best answers
Sweet, soon you will have:
Darksun Aura
Darksun Krillin skin/model edit

w00t!

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah you do hafta get permission to host files, or i at least ask that if you plan to upload any of mine that i know about it before hand,

as for the cooler pack, id have asked before you put it in your list but yeah go ahead and upload it, but as for any other models from me, i do ask that i know about it before you upload it,

Best answers
nuttzy said:
yeah you do hafta get permission to host files, or i at least ask that if you plan to upload any of mine that i know about it before hand,

as for the cooler pack, id have asked before you put it in your list but yeah go ahead and upload it, but as for any other models from me, i do ask that i know about it before you upload it,

thanks 4 letting me know nxt time i find 1 ill ask u sorry i didnt b4 but there wasnt anything in the readme with it. If u want me to host any more 4 ya just mail em to me and ill post em up.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Anothr ESF Site! Now we can d/l even more!! w00t!

Best answers
gameking300 said:
Anothr ESF Site! Now we can d/l even more!! w00t!
Uh yea :p . There are already so many sites, and more than half of them don't even have the premission to host the files they have on it :p .
Ow well . Good luck tho .

Best answers
My site is coming along quite nicely now, but i need some more content and would appreciate any ideas you have, or if u wish for me 2 put somthing on, such as a map, model, image, etc contact my brother as i have left it up 2 him 2 get permission and collect the files together.

Best answers
I have been trying for a while now 2 make a descent banner for the site i am making and just cant seem 2 get it right if any of u would like 2 make 1 please send it 2 my brothers e-mail address.

his username is -Alex-

Bolteh2

B
dont doublepost, dont advertise, dont request

k?

if the site is completely done, pm me and ill put it in the sticky thread with all model sites

closed

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There was no advertising or recruting here unless I missed a link to a site or him asking for someone to join the team

Reopened

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom