brilliant beta 2 idea's .....no realy

Best answers
First off i read that there will be multiple transforms in beta 2 but im just gonna run some ideas by the esf guys.

allright this just hit me what if every character in esf has one super move they can only use in one life...so if you die you can use it again. But these moves must inflict major damage and take all ki and create huge explosions.Bind it to akey like a transform.The character must also lose 50 % hp .or it could be picked up like sensu beans.like a power up but it must be well hidden

Goku..Namek Spirit Bomb-i has to be huge im talking bigger than the shenlong dragon and when it makes impact it doesnt explode it first looks like a death ball penetrating eartg and around it pieces of rock and dust appears then a huge animglow followed by a mega eruptions of explosions and a earthquake like sound effect ..the entire screen will be white by explosion and it will slowly fade away with a fog of dust drifting every where.

Gohan mega kamehame ha-p cell shot it at gohan in the air same explosion as the spirit bomb exept the explosion will be white with a white center and anybody in side will be blinded with white and blown up.ha ha

krillin mega kakusan ha-Huge beam like tv final flash big and it will be shot up in the air and spit at all oppents doesnt need to be that strong but big dust like explosions is a must.

Vegeta perfect cell final flash-like the one in the episode with a huge charge and massive explosion

buu-Still working on one ...post a idea if you like.

Trunks energy blow up-A ball apears around him and he screams like a ssj and the ball gets white'r and blinds all causing a explosion from hell all around.

Frieza trunks death ball.....One thats hold on one finger and that works

Perfect cell Chaou kamehameha-Like gohan's exepct green

piccolo -still thinking of one but post if you like

What you think is open to all post away dudes.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think its such a good idea because people whold whore the moves and use, kill themselves use ect.

Best answers
yeah i'd have to agree. and can you imagine all the threads that would pop up complaining about ppl who just whore those moves over and over. good ideas thou. if it were to be added i'd say not once per life, but rather once per level, or have to be earnt by killing say 3 - 5 ppl at once. just my thoughts.

Best answers
Sorry bud I'd have to agree with everyone so far it would be a spam fest.

Best answers
See i know what you mean ...i know its gonna lag the hell off but i like what dark mana said..You can get a special by killing 5 players with one blow or you can ....Wait i just thought of something why not make it a shenlong wish...simple...You gather seven dragonballs summon dragon make wish and you will have it under number 7 ...You keep it until you use it.You can only have this powerup once and not again..Brilliant.Every level you can only have one super move.

Now you said something about spamming......YOU SHOULD OF READ CLOSER.....I said huge charge time which could easly be stopped by killing or melee attacks..im talking 1 minute charge ok....

Yeh

oh yes say for instance your power level is 1500000 and your vegeta and you wish to acend you can press turbo increasing your power level to 2000000 and then you transform but it takes longer and your ki drains faster.Pretty cool sometimes it annoys me going into a map and having to battle up to 2000000 to transform but this will make a lot more fun.

1 more thing i think it would be realy wicked if you transform and it shows your power level increase on the scouter.Think of the reaction on the face of someonewho see's the transforms from a enemy perspective.ha ha ha

((((VEGOTO))))

MOTIVATING TO THE ULTIMATE LAN MOD>>>>>

pS>WAZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
O_O i promise if you post these idea it's gonna be a beatiful experience ....YOu will fell like a z fighter!!!!!

Best answers
or... write this down because its worth it... no.
no.
no.
All the variables of super moves have been suggested and the logical conclusion to all who have seen the demise of these horrific ideas is... no.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
yea spam galore and many pissed off people would appear in a server...

Best answers
Scooterman growls than runs and headbuts vegoto through a passing pony.
NO. A super move would spam up everyserver.
its a good idea though, even though it has already been suggested a million times. and maybe there is a way to balance it(not the ways u said).
If this is done it should take absoloutely ages and make it possible to powerstruggle/block struggle it. Cause itd be cool to powerstruggle with two death moves.
The things required to do it are: U must be at ur highest level(eg Kid Buu)
It will take absoloutely ages to load.
It drains ur ki and hp.
and others...
at ur highest pl u can only do it after being killed 10 times

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by vegoto
First off i read that there will be multiple transforms in beta 2 but im just gonna run some ideas by the esf guys.

allright this just hit me what if every character in esf has one super move they can only use in one life...so if you die you can use it again. But these moves must inflict major damage and take all ki and create huge explosions.Bind it to akey like a transform.The character must also lose 50 % hp .or it could be picked up like sensu beans.like a power up but it must be well hidden

ok that would be so hard to code in right i mean super attacks that hit everyone!

would be spammed to death

people would eather camp the item spawn or use the attack kill themselfs and spam it over and over

besides most of thoes attacks are already in

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ehhh
I wish people would stop submitting idea's that were in DBZ Budokai.

Even though some were in the series. It was explained exactly how
it was in Budokai. Spirit Bomb staying there for a few seconds with
dust and rocks flying up when its about to explode huge bright light
hits ya?

Yea let everyone stop fighting for a few seconds cause their eyes
hurt :S

Best answers
Just as everybody else said, spammalicious coated ice cream with suger on top.

Best answers
its worth a shot..............................i dont know what im talking about

Best answers
dude...white...flash.....blind...WUTHA **** ARE U THINKING?!?!?! DO U WANT 10000 + PEOPLE TO GET BLIND!? dude....LAGGG.....and.................hours of painless work for esf crew.......sides....ITS FEB! and THEN MARCH AND........APRIL!!!! said to be the release date of 1.1 somewhere...oh well.. just wait and you'll be happy!

GO ESF CREW!!!!

ps. i miss oktagone.....:(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lets close this before it gets any worse

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom