BLock Struggles w/ energy balls

Best answers
:p in Budokai 2, when vegeta used his big bang attack, he shot another blast into to esplode....my point is sicne there r multiple PS, y nto multiple BS? like lets say goku shoots a spirit bomb...and antoehr guy is holidnig it...to prevent it from being hrown bak, gokue can fire Ki balls to make it bigger or a hamehameha to mkae it bigger....and if this were to happen, the person holding the spirit bomb can have teamtes come and either try to push away the ball or shoot a beam so it goes bak to the oppoenent...yes this might kill a lot of people...but so waT?

Super Spiriit boomb for ss goku...

The ability when one teamte is in a BS or PS, a teamte can give Ki energy to him to increse his chance of winning

-the more intense PS get, the darker the scenrey gets, with lightining, rocks flyiing

-certain double team attacks (i.e if ss goku and ss gohan r near each other, a new move appears, like father son kamehameha)

-While in a BS with an ENERGY ball, if holding the forward button while winign the bs, u can run with the ball and when u stop, u kick it in the direction ur facing (i.e vegetto and Super buu)

-when transformed, beams r MUCH bigger

-ony ENERGY BALLS explode on impact, opponents flow wiht energy beam, getting damaged until he regains blance

-with trunks sword slash, if super saiyan, he can shoot a burnign attack (liek wiht freeza) as a special combo move

-advanced water/dusk phsysics

-improved aura/ transformation graphics

-BULLET TIME mode if ur in turbo and r in melee range of an opponent

-if damge the scenery enuff, scenery capable of damaging players comes

i think thats all

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it would be unfair because the attacker has unlimited KI (he can powerup again and again), and the blocker not
so the blocker would have no chance (except he smackes the projectile away at startup)

Best answers
1. I like the idea for multiple block struggle, but how would somone come up to the beam that is being BS'ed and assist his teamate without touching it and it exploding?

2. Goku doesn't have spirit bomb in SS form because he can not keep focused on staying SS and creating a spirit bomb, he could only use the genki dama(SB) in regular form.

3. No one would EVER do this in a game, people are just too selfish.

4. It would be a nice bit of eye candy, i like it.

5. Double character attacks are a bad idea, just think about it more and you'll understand why.

6. I don't get it, first of all as soon as you start winning a block struggle it is pushed in the direction you are facing, so why the hell would you want to run back and they kick it away?

7. Beams are muchg bigger when transformed...

8. I like this cause its how the show worked, but what happens if the beam hits a wall?

9. Not bad, trunks should get an extra combo i think, because he is a melee based character, he should had more melee advantages to make up for his ****ty beams.

10. I think the water physics are fine, i don't know what dusk physics are.

11. They are fine as they are i think.

12. If bullet time EVER gets implemented in ESF, i will promptly uninstall it from my computer, because, to quote maddox, "There's something about seeing "bullet-time" special effects in Lebanese music videos that doesn't make it cool anymore."

13. I have no idea what you are talking about.

Your suggestions need to be elaborated, but your trying, and that's what counts.

Best answers
Okay, first one, like Nretep said, it'd just unbalance struggles in favor of the person who fired the attack.

2. Same as what konstantine77 said.

3. I've suggested that before. Apparently the game is "too fast-paced" for something like that. Now, while I don't really believe that, there is still the fact that most people would probably just ignore the struggle anyways and let you die. I mean, hell, have you ever gone onto a random CS or TFC server and tried to get the teams to work together? Not gonna happen.

4. Should be a bit clearer on this... Who sees it? Just the ones involved in the PS? Or everybody? If it's just them, then I suppose that'd be okay. But if it's everybody, I'd frankly get annoyed if suddenly rocks and lightning started shooting around while I'm trying to Melee somebody.

5. That'd be rather pointless, due to same reason as Sugg. 3. Good luck trying to get the specific people to hang around each other long enough to use the attacks. And who would get the kill?

6. Doesn't it already go back in the direction you're facing? Am I missing something?

7. How much exactly is MUCH? You make it sound like massive so you can't see where you're aiming. What's the point in that?

8. That's been suggested repeatedly, and I think that if it happens, it should only happen if you're a much higher PL than them. Like 2x.

9. Not sure if I understand this... You mean just as an added, slightly more powerful, hit in a melee combo?

10. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that has to do with the HL Engine itself, not the mod.

11. I think more Auras can be downloaded from various sites. As for Transformation graphics, I think they're fine. They look good enough the first time, but aren't something you'll swear about when you work enough to get your Perfect Transformation level and switch instantly.

12. Too many things use Focus-time/Bullet-time nowadays. Why not just turn your graphics up higher than they should be, and pretend the lag is bullet-time?

13. I don't think that's possible with the HL engine. You're probably suggesting something along the same lines as the popular "destructable scenery".

Ooo, 13... devil number!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You should read the stickies. They say what you can suggest and what you can't.
They are stickied on the top you can't miss it.

Best answers
oo, i didnt think mine were that close ot the restrictions of suggestions...and plus it was late when i made those sugestions...so its like being drunk

Best answers
Raven rage your response to 12 is hilarious, and on the trunks combo one, he means(i think) that trunks gets an extra combo, he gets the two combo's that everyone already has, and a third, unique combo in which he does the flurry of slashes+beam that he did to cyborg frieza.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh so if you're right that would be cool since hes a melee char.

Best answers
o, and ialso had another suggestion about certain designed servers...like one server is a Ki war only server, another is a tournamnet STYLED server, ect

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom