Big Bang Attack

Best answers
Chou means ULTIMATE!!! Goku is, officially, the only one with Chou Kame Hame Ha. Using in the 23rd Tenkaichi Budokai against Piccolo.

There is no such thing as a "Chou Final Flash," because Final Flash, in itself, IS an ultimate attack, provided Vegeta gets enough of a charge.

Best answers
It can't be a Chou FF, no way!! Vegeta was charging FF against Cell for about more than a minute. But against Goku it was less then 2 second. I think the time is to difrent for this to be a Chou FF or just a FF, btw I don't believe there is a Chou FF in series.
Admins sory this thread geting kinda of topic :scared:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok look! Enough argueing it wasa Chou. He shrunk the beam into a blast form, less powerful then a fully charged final flash, if your all soo smart tell me what it was then? Gohan used a Chou kamehameha against Cell.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
gohans kamehameha was a beam, and it wasnt chou. look dude, there is NO such thing as chou final flash. Chou means ultimate, and is a very strong form of the kamehameha which Goku is able to execute. stop trying to be such a know it all, you are wrong, admit it for once. i will tell you what it was, it was a final flash. thats what it was. chou does not mean changing a beam into a blast form. chou is supposed to be more powerful than a regular.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mabye it was just a Generic Ball... jeez dont spaz it just happend. :/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
gohans kamehameha was a beam

Lol yea i suppose a round ball that fly at Cell tearing off parts of his limbs was a beam? Rofl, go review the entire Cell Games saga 1 more time, then come back here with a logical explanation why you were wrong.

Best answers
Lol yea i suppose a round ball that fly at Cell tearing off parts of his limbs was a beam? Rofl, go review the entire Cell Games saga 1 more time, then come back here with a logical explanation why you were wrong.
Final Flash was a beam. If you watch the episode where he shoots off Cells limbs you will see that it was a beam. Chou Kamehameha is a beam as well. All Chou means is ultimate, or putting every last bit of your power into it. To a point there is a chou FF, but it was never really called that. So, in all actuality both parties are right.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you forgot, it was a round ball going toward cell... that had a trail... that looked like a beamtrail...

Best answers
The trail is the beam, because it stayed connected to his hands. If it was an actual trail the trail wouldn't be connected to his hand. That and he wouldn't of been able to force more power into it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you forgot, it was a round ball going toward cell... that had a trail.
Lol.. it WASNT A BEAM TRAIL! its called the lighting almost all energy blasts in DBZ have these lightings. Kamehameha for the most part, there might have been a trial but it was lead to his hand it was a CHOU kamehameha end of that! BTW SSJChris don't make statements to me such as "Once again Xsl you are wrong/you dont know what your talking about"
You have nothing to do with resolved issues I have had with forum members.

Best answers
I don't get one thing even if it was a Chou FF or just a FF, i thought FF is a 2 handed atack, but the one he fired against Goku was shot from one hand. I'm kinda confused someone explain this to me :shocked:

It looked more like a generic beam to me.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
YOU FOOL! cant you get it through your THICK HEAD that you can be wrong for ONCE!?

Best answers
someone said, that chou means, that you push all the power you have into one attack.....but that means, that Gohan (if he really shot a "chou" kame-hame-ha) had to be exhausted after that...

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
beam trails are just a link of power (for control) between the ball of energy and the controler, in dbz they can detatch the beam at anytime they want...... big bang attack is yellow in the series but in the snes games its blue, its only used in 2 places in the whole of dbz, against android 19 and when vegeta kills loadsa people at the stadium..... thats all i think

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
YOU FOOL! cant you get it through your THICK HEAD that you can be wrong for ONCE!?

Hey, relax before you blow a blood vessel and go back to preschool it seems with your logic that is where you belong. I'm finished argueing, I am sticking with that fact that it is a Chou Final Flash.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom