Big Bang Attack

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
believe me you can, its sorta obvious to me....

Best answers
perhaps you know where he is SSJ2, because of other things but for sure not because of his hair!

Best answers
What i do find is that atm, we are shooting like...a huge raindrop as a big bang??

The current skin really sucks in beta 1.0 was a way better skin for bb, this 1 sucks azz in my opnion.

Best answers
Yes, it does need better sprites. (2D images don't require skins).

And no, it's not a huge raindrop, it's a SLIGHTLY bigger, blue ki blast.

Best answers
actually...Big Bang Attacks is actually an energy ball that resembles Frieza's Death Ball that he shapes in front of his hand

Best answers
Not in ESF it isn't, which is what we're referring.

And deathball doesn't have a trail.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, about the SSJ2 argument. When standing at the tournament vegeta first goes SSJ and blows up a bunch of people, which then angers goku and he transforms as well (SSJ).Neither of the mwent 2 yet. When they get teleported to the desolate place that can be found no where on earth... but it's right over there :) , Goku goes SSJ2 and says something to the effect of "lets get this over with" Then Vegeta also goes SSJ2, which suprises the hell out of Goku, becuase he thought that only someone that has gone through as much as himself in the other dimension would be able to reach that high of a powerlevel. Then after goku saw Vegeta go SSJ2, he says " Wow, this is going to take longer than i thought." The electricity usually is only visible when they have ascended higher than a regular super saiyan, i haven't seen anyone in SSJ with electricity.

the Big bang looks fine, no need in changing color, and if it bothers you that much, then you can probably find a different one on Red saiyan.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, Phatslugga is correct. I thought I'd also point this out, is that Goku and Vegeta had only a little bit more power than SSJ2 Gohan had at the Cell games. Although Gohan's SSJ2 transformation came purely out of anger. It was an outburst of rage, which give him ALOT of power. Goku and Vegeta on the other hand, trained for it, It should come naturally, as if your not mad or because it's not happening because a need or a desire, when they know they have enough strength I assume they just transform. As it would seem SSJ2 Goku was weaker than SSJ2 Gohan from the Cell games.. Why? Because Gohan's was purely out of rage. But Goku is a better fighter/ more durable and because he was dead. Vegeta had the boost from babadi which gave him the extra power needed of a normal SSJ2. So Majin Vegeta is a bit stronger than SSJ2 Goku and SSJ2 Gohan.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, i don't know about that, becuase goku could have gone SSJ3, so i think all in all he was stronger, or equal in ssj2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom