Big Bang Attack

Best answers
it doesn't go yellow blue yellow blue! it's always blue, the only yellow thing is the explosion and Vegeta's aura....

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i watched it today, im not gonna lie.........

Best answers
since i've posted in this topic, i watched it over and over again! that attack/ball has a light blue edge, in the center it's white.....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think its about time SailorAlea bumps this thread and proves your all wrong.

The beam Vegeta shot at the crowd was most likely a Big Bang Attack, not certain tho because it was yellow, it may have been a generic ki blast. Also the beam Vegeta fired at Goku was not a final flash, Vegeta would never be able to fire a 1 handed Final Flash in his ssj1 state, without any type of electricity or any type of power coming from it. It was just a plain generic ki beam.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
vegeta wasnt ssj1 in the tournament... he was ssj2. remember? babidi had took over him. youre so ignorant dude. look at the pic david posted, do you see an M on his head? duh, yes u do.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think the blast he fired at the crowd was a big bang cuz, after it blows thru the stadium u see the mushroom cloud as if a nuke had gone off. "big bang" right.

final flash eh? are we talkin about the time when vegeta hit goku into the water, and fired a yellow beam type thingy at goku in the water? it may be a final flahs... i havent seen it recently... umm so yea...

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"vegeta wasnt ssj1 in the tournament... he was ssj2. remember? babidi had took over him" i think he is only ssj1 there, then i think he goes ssj2 when babidi tries to tell him to kill kaio shin and gohan........... see in the pic, no electricity.......

Best answers
.... The hell? There was no water where Majin Vegeta and Goku fought.

Ksl: This is a hot thread.... people are posting in it.... WHY THE HELL WOULD IT NEED BUMPING?!?!?!?! You don't even know what bumping is, good lord! The beam Vegeta shot at the crowd, and at Goku, was a generic beam.

As for the final flash ****, YOU'RE the one who started it!! We know he didn't fire at Goku with a Final Flash, however, that has nothing to do with his super saiyan level (which was was level 2. he broke through it with Babidi's help), or the lack of electricity coming from his hands.

Edit: Damn you, Dave... You're right though.. He doesn't go SSJ2 until they're out in battlefield (mountains? desert? whatever). But it WAS mostly due to Babidi's magic... And Vegeta getting pissed off by him.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there was water.... vegeta hit goku into the water and shot a thing that vaporized the water... then hes like... "i see you are quite an escape artist" or something.... either that or im thinking of a completely different fight... or im making this up......

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
vegeta wasnt ssj1 in the tournament... he was ssj2. remember? babidi had took over him. youre so ignorant dude. look at the pic david posted, do you see an M on his head? duh, yes u do.
Ya know what you need to take your pills, Vegeta was SSJ1 at the tournament smart one, at the end of that episode he goes SSJ2 right after Goku does, his hair doesnt change much it may look like hes SSJ2 and he just powers up to ssj2 quickly or something but I know for sure he wasnt SSJ2 at the tournament arena.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i have a clip of him talking to SSJ2 goku AFTER he blew the arena up. and he is SSJ2. no lightning though, but gohan didnt have lightning when him and cell were punching each oter...

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
then how does that prove it? look in the pic i posted, he has ssj1 hair...... he doesnt even have lightning when he first gets taken over by babidi, he just gets a slight boost in power, then he goes ssj2 befor he fights goku

Best answers
Chris, you need to look over your super saiyan facts.

The lightning is only when their aura is on, and they're ready to fight... What ESF dubs as "turbo"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya know what, NO, you need to look over the Super saiyan facts. He wasn't SSJ2. Answer this if he was SSJ2, then why did he transform at the end of the episode eh??.. Here's some pics:

Proof of Goku SSJ1-SSJ2.

There ya go hope this helps. BTW Chris, Im not sure but Vegeta "Might" have been SSJ2 at the tournament because his hair doesn't change that much after transforming. But, If he was SSJ2 already then it must have been a Prephase of SSJ2, that's the most logical reason.

Best answers
Hey!! I was talking to Chris about when they have electricity flowing around them!!! I never entered the debate of when he went SSJ2.

And I think you're wrong on Goku. The first one, he's just standing there, the second one, his aura is up. That doesn't make him SSJ2

Best answers
The periodic electricity and the hair is what is indicative of a Super Saiyan 2. However, sometimes electricity isn't always a reliable giveaway. When I went back and watched Trunks Ascends, I spotted a few times when Trunks and Cell generated electricity during their powerups. However, it didn't sporadically come when they were floating/standing there. This tells us electricity comes from being extremely Super Saiyan, not necessarily level 2.

Best answers
Actually, it's from being of a high power level... Mostly it's just there for dramatic effect.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think Xsl's right here, and u can definately tell the difference between ssj1 goku and ssj2, because sumtimews u see goku ssj1 with his aura on and he looks the same, but when he's ssj2 u can see less bangs and he has more spikes...... vegeta is a little less obviious but the same........

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom